autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: Pictures: Detailing Boot Camp Class - May 4th & 5th, 2013

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this thread, we were busy here with another all-day hot project all day yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by Terry_Baldwin View Post

I think (WE) the team knocked it out of the park! The 71is amazing!

Mike, Nick

Haven't really had the time to figure out the web forum!
    (Doing this from my phone)

Would again like to thank you, for the class!

I can't wait to get home next weekend tell everyone I know! Can't wait to get to work!

This is truly my passion! Will call soon...

Terry

Hi Terry,

Discussion forums can be a little confusing to start with but you'll get the hang of it... Thank you attending the class this weekend and I hope to see you on the forum more often...

Quote Originally Posted by Spotless914 View Post
    It was truly an incredible experience, and an honor to work with not only Mike himself but with a group of talented individuals from all over the world. I think the results speak for themselves on this one!
    It was a genuine pleasure having you in the class...

Quote Originally Posted by Chance2 View Post

Thanks to Mike and Nick for their awesome training during the Boot Camp. The level of knowledge Mike has and his willingness to share with anyone is superb. This class offers anyone to try out all levels of equipment from entry level to top of the line.

The ability to use products from many manufacturers is a plus for anyone taking this class to let them see the results themselves. There is no sales push etc. just 18 hrs of training and education from one of the best in the USA.

Enjoyed the hospitality, interaction with other people in the class, the chance to see, work and learn.

Anyone that is thinking of taking this class should not wait because you can learn so much from the class much less the forum.

If you have an interest in a product or equipment and have not already done so check out the forum, Mike has an article on it!!

Thank you for the kind words, it was great to meet and work with you over the course of the two-day class...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron400 View Post
    The Fury looks AMAZING!
    Quote Originally Posted by AROD View Post
    It was a great pleasure working with the team, Mike and Nick this weekend. Thank you all for a great weekend.

It was awesome not only learning from our instructor Mike, but from everyone in the class as well. Indeed not to mention, all the different tools along with new products we got to experience with was great.

Now I know more about what really works when making future orders.

Quote Originally Posted by davisautodetail View Post
    Mike is the real deal! A genuine car-guy that cares about people and is ready to share his years of experience and passion for the art of detailing and paint correction.

The class was the best money I've spent in a long time. We not only learned a lot of paint correction techniques, but we were able to play with all of the different tools and machines.

Whether you're an experienced detailer, or a hobbyist wanting to learn some new skills, the class is well worth it. There's another one at the end of September, so sign up!

One thing to mention, I was a little worried we'd be bombarded with "available at Autogeek" at every turn with the hard sell. Neither Mike nor Nick did that, but were quick to answer product questions. I'm placing a big order (thanks in part to my $200 credit with the class), and glad to know what I need.

Thanks Mike and Nick!
    Hi Kevin,

I really enjoyed meeting and talking with you and I appreciate all your hard work and help in the class. I can't wait to see your Cobra when it's finished and if it's an automatic even take it for a drive!

Thank you again to everyone and I'll continue to add more pictures from the class as I get time...

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, It was really fun to see you and seeing autogeek!

Sasson - White Subaru Brz 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Wow - what a great weekend! As an enthusiast, having the opportunity to work and learn alongside the professionals – Mike, Nick, and the rest of the class was a fantastic opportunity. I now have the confidence and skills (albeit still in their infancy) to take on more advanced paint correction projects. Some pearls from the detailing boot camp: “smooth gives gloss”, “get organized”, “work clean”, “mark your backing plate”, “work cool”, “test spot”, “use the least aggressive product to get the job done”, “inspect your towel”, “creep out”. I just placed an order with Autogeek for some Pinnacle products - can’t wait until they arrive to put my new knowledge to work!

Paul
    It's better to get lost in your passion than to lose your passion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by p987yow View Post
    I just placed an order with Autogeek for some Pinnacle products - can’t wait until they arrive to put my new knowledge to work!
    There is nothing like hands on experience gained in Mike's boot camp classes that videos cannot easily convey.
    Al
    The Need to Bead

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by sasson View Post

Mike, It was really fun to see you and seeing autogeek!

Hi Gal,

It was great having you at our class! I can only imagine after attending Renny Doyle's class and then right after that attending my class that you're having a brain overload...

Thanks for hanging in there for the entire weekend and remember if there's ever anything I can do for you or any of my alumni students you can always contact me via e-mail or phone...

Quote Originally Posted by p987yow View Post

Wow - what a great weekend! As an enthusiast, having the opportunity to work and learn alongside the professionals – Mike, Nick, and the rest of the class was a fantastic opportunity. I now have the confidence and skills (albeit still in their infancy) to take on more advanced paint correction projects. Some pearls from the detailing boot camp: “smooth gives gloss”, “get organized”, “work clean”, “mark your backing plate”, “work cool”, “test spot”, “use the least aggressive product to get the job done”, “inspect your towel”, “creep out”. I just placed an order with Autogeek for some Pinnacle products - can’t wait until they arrive to put my new knowledge to work!

Paul
    It's better to get lost in your passion than to lose your passion

Paul it was great having you here for our detailing boot camp class, I'm really glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you staying active on the forum...

I looked through the pictures and there's hundreds of great pictures but I'm also working on an incredibly HOT project right now but I'll do my best to get a few pictures up this week...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Hi Kevin,

I really enjoyed meeting and talking with you and I appreciate all your hard work and help in the class. I can't wait to see your Cobra when it's finished and if it's an automatic even take it for a drive!
    It's a 5 speed, but if you and your son come out, you can let him drive! We're coming back down here in the Fall, and maybe I'll bring it with me too! It shouldn't need any correction, but that would be a fun car to learn how to wash a roadster, no top, for your class!
    Kevin Davis - Detailer's Helper
    Detailing Tool Belts Detailer's Helper
    Facebook: Detailer's Helper

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: Wetsand, Cut & Buff 1971 Fury Police Car!

Wanted to thank Mike and Nick for a great time at the boot camp it was very informative, on the professional and personal level.

Cant wait till till next year keep on shining

cya

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike, Nick

I finally made it home from Florida!
    I am ready to place an order, and get to detailing!
    I am going to start with Dad's Buick, I'll take before and after Pictures and share them with you.

I think I will do a few practice cars first and then start to charge

Thank you again! I had the best time ever!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Terry_Baldwin View Post
    Mike, Nick

I finally made it home from Florida!
    I am ready to place an order, and get to detailing!
    I am going to start with Dad's Buick, I'll take before and after Pictures and share them with you.

I think I will do a few practice cars first and then start to charge

Thank you again! I had the best time ever!

Glad to hear you made it home safely and it was a real pleasure having you in the class here at Autogeek. Hope to see you active on the forum into the future...

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by rickyroas View Post

Wanted to thank Mike and Nick for a great time at the boot camp it was very informative, on the professional and personal level.

Cant wait till till next year keep on shining

cya

Thank you Ricky and remember if there's ever anything myself or the rest of the staff here at Autogeek can do to help you just let us know...

Hope to see you active on the forum into the future...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast