autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Pictures and Comments - January 26th & 27th 2013 Detailing Boot Camp Class

Pictures and Comments - January 26th & 27th 2013 Detailing Boot Camp Class

Demo Cars from our Detailing Boot Camp Class

This will be the official "Pictures & Comments" thread for this last weekends detailing boot camp class. I have a lot of clean-up to do in the garage but wanted to get this thread started for everyone that attended so they have a place to post their comments.

As soon as I get the Ford Freestar Van back to Tom and get a little clean-up work done to the studio I'll start getting some pictures added to the thread.

Hang tight...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures and Comments - January 26th & 27th 2013 Detailing Boot Camp Class

This class was one of the best experiences I have had, it is so informative and Mike Phillips is the man when it comes to car detaling. He has a vast knowledge of all the aspects of detailing and does a great job of teaching and explaining. He really does pour his heart and soul into everything he teaches. Mike is definitely a car guy with a passion for it. We had the chance to use a wide variety of products, which many of them were new. I am glad I took the class and it is worth every penny. Nick and Ray were a huge help and knowledgable as well, they were easy and friendly to talk to and always offering good tips. The whole crew at autogeek hands down is the best and know what they are doing at car detaling.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work, Class of January 2013
    Ross

Post Thanks / Like

I signed up for this class because the last time I had my car detailed the paint was burned off my mirrors, and of course the detailer shop said it was like that when I brought it in.

This class was excellent it gave me the confidence to use these tools and not be afraid to use them. I will be detailing my cars from now on.

Two details will pay for the costs of the tools needed to perform an excellent job.

Thanks to Mike, Nick and Ray.

Super Member Scott@IncrediblyDetailed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Without a doubt this was a priceless experience. I got to work hands on with every tool and try products before buying. Mike, Nick and Ray worked their ass off and went above and beyond with making sure everyone got the experience they were looking for. I really had a great time and would definitely take the class again.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I also attended the class over the weekend. I showed up real early on sat morning while Mike was still doing some final touches for the class, he immediately stopped what he was doing and welcomed me right in. To me that shows a lot that not only does he care just about cars but he buts his heart into everything that surrounds him. They say first impression is everything and he had my trust and attention right away i was ready to learn and see what this guy can do and I walked away with a lot of knowledge and confidence.

Thank you Mike, Nick, Ray and the autogeek crew

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just one more thing i would like to add about the Autogeek crew. I called and left a message to order supplies and within minutes I got a call back from Nick. I had a list of things that i wanted purchased and I started out with the order and most companies would just let you order and try to upsell and give you a total. But Nick actually went through each item I ordered one by one and explained a bit about it. Nick actually saved me some money and gave me knowledge on the items ive purchased.

Super Member Caleb@ImpeccableImage's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant wait to see the pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm signing up for the May class. Thanks for the insight everyone.

Mike Phillips

I just opened my memory card to start going through the pictures and there are 1,392 pictures!

Here's a screenshot!

Mama Mia!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast