autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mike Phillips

Re: Pictures from Autogeek's Roadshow Class in Dallas, Texas - November 14th, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by John M. View Post

didn't really have to much to say sometimes jk

That's funny, I about spit out my coffee when I read that considering on Saturday I talked non-stop.

Just today, I received the DVD's from Cosmin today as well as a really nice signed portrait so I have proof as Cosmin taped the entire class on Saturday.

Thanks Cosmin!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures from Autogeek's Roadshow Class in Dallas, Texas - November 14th, 2009

Mike, all that talking sure did help me! I could listen to you talk about detailing, and cars in general for hours! You had some good stories

Post Thanks / Like

So glad to see the great pic's up. Been busy so have not been in the forum for awhile. Just wanted to say it was a great get together. It was so much fun stealing from and getting in the way at Nicks shop .

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice...now frame that bad boy!

Post Thanks / Like

Nick`s class was fun , i learn a lot. thank`s for having us there Nick!
    got in a accident last week and now i have an extra hood for buff/polish tests, also plan get an airsander to do some body work on my car ( cosmetics but a lot ) so i may apply what i learn .
    class was great a lot of info Mike , good stuff. i can refresh my memo anytime with a click of mouse.
    also i got the pad washer , i think is a must if u plan go pro. i wish i found it earlier.
    Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area
    @proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike,

Has the special discount code you mentioned at Nick's expired yet?

Ron

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

Nick`s class was fun , i learn a lot. thank`s for having us there Nick!

got in a accident last week and now i have an extra hood for buff/polish tests, also plan get an airsander to do some body work on my car ( cosmetics but a lot ) so i may apply what i learn .

class was great a lot of info Mike , good stuff. i can refresh my memo anytime with a click of mouse.

also i got the pad washer , i think is a must if u plan go pro. i wish i found it earlier.

Hard to believe it's been 10 years since this very first Roadshow Class at Nick Chapman's detail shop.

And even better has been watching Cosmin chase after his dream and to become so successful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12