autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Pictures & Comments September 2018 3-Day Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Pictures & Comments September 2018 3-Day Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Sorry it's taken me so long to get to these pictures, with the Roadshow Classes plus all my other job duties here at Autogeek it has become incredibely difficult to go through all the pictures taken at ANY class and them make them magically appear on our forum. It's not like Facebook where anyone with a phone and a thumb can upload a picture. There's a minimum of 6 time consuming steps to do before a picture can actually be inserted like you see below.

Here's the graduating students for the September 2018 3-Day Class here at Autogeek

Steve K

Mike Phillips

Re: Pictures & Comments September 2018 3-Day Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Continued....

Thank you David Stern at Metro-Vac for the Sidekick Prize!

Book signing at the end of each class...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures & Comments September 2018 3-Day Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Mike,

Just wanted to take the time again to say thank you. I'm really glad I decided to take this class. Well worth the money spent. The amount of knowledge you presented us with was incredible. The car line up was great and it was a lot of fun working on each of them.

If anyone is on the fence about taking this class do not hesitate. Mike goes over and beyond to make sure from the time you walk in, until the time you leave, that you are hands on all day. Learning on some of the coolest cars you can find. He puts a lot of preparations and detail into this class and it shows. So many different tools and products you get to use and familiarize yourself with. I would recommend this class to everyone who loves to details cars.

Billy

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by 1957VwBeetle View Post

Mike,

Just wanted to take the time again to say thank you. I'm really glad I decided to take this class. Well worth the money spent. The amount of knowledge you presented us with was incredible. The car line up was great and it was a lot of fun working on each of them.

If anyone is on the fence about taking this class do not hesitate. Mike goes over and beyond to make sure from the time you walk in, until the time you leave, that you are hands on all day. Learning on some of the coolest cars you can find. He puts a lot of preparations and detail into this class and it shows. So many different tools and products you get to use and familiarize yourself with. I would recommend this class to everyone who loves to details cars.

Billy

Hi Billy,

Thank you for attending our 3-Day Detailing class here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida.

As you found out, our classes always have the coolest cars to learn on and there is virtually zero sitting time.

You get tons of hands-on time with all the coolest and popular tools, pads and products on the market. The 3-days are all fast-paced and all hands-on!

Thank you also for the kind words, I do my best to make sure everyone gets the Autogeek 5-Star Treatment and my assistant Andre also goes above and beyond the call of duty helping out with the class and answering everyone's questions.

Mike Phillips

Here's the information for our 3-day classes here at Autogeek in 2019

Note: We hold these classes the SAME TIME every year for people that travel here from all around the United States of America and also all parts of the World!

Class Schedule for 2019 - 3 Day Classes at Autogeek

We hold these classes the SAME TIME every year. January, May & September!

Click on the name of the month to sign-up for that class or for more info...

January Class
    Friday the 25th
    Saturday the 26th
    Sunday the27th

May Class
    Friday the 3rd
    Saturday the 4th
    Sunday the 5th

September
    Friday the 27th
    Saturday the 28th
    Sunday the 29th

If you find that special "Car Guy" or Car Girl" is hard to buy for at Christmas time, consider getting them a Gift Certificate for Christmas for the January class.

Also, the boat class WILL sell out early this year so get signed up before it sells-out.

2019 HANDS-ON Boat Detailing Class - February 9th and 10th

Click here for more information or to sign-up for any of our classes

Or call Andrea at

1-800-869-3011 x244

Mike Phillips

Billy sent his feedback via e-mail...

Mike,

Good Morning, I just wanted to take the time to say thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule to do a 3 day class teaching us your wealth of knowledge. I had a wonderful time and gained an immense amount of information.

The money I spent was well justified, the detail and depth of your course was impeccable. You can really tell you like spending the time to show others how to quickly and properly detail a vehicle from start to finish. You, Andre and Autogeek have done an amazing job with this course. I can't thank you enough!

Thank you!!!

Billy

Thank you Billy for attending and sharing your experience from our 3-day class.

Mike Phillips

More...

Apologies for never getting the pictures added to this thread. A monkey can put a picture on Facebook or Instagram - but it takes both TIME and KNOWLEDGE to make pictures magically show up in a linear manner on a discussion forum.

AND - after the class is over, I do IDA SV testing the following Monday, then I get a day off and by the time I come back to work a week has gone buy and I'm behind in all areas of responsibilities. So the first thing to go is the "time" to go through the pictures, pick out shots that are in focus and tell a story, process them, (crop out the fluff and resize), and then upload, insert and add some words.

This is so time consuming and it seems no one cares.

A student from this class asked for pictures from the wetsanding class. Here's what I could find,

Find one other "class" on planet Earth where the owners of cool cars like this 1966 GTO let complete strangers wetsand it? Consider it a challenge.

Find just ONE class that does this? And also photo documents it.

If I find any more I'll add them below.

Mike Phillips

More...

Here's some pictures Andre took...

In these first few pictures, this was AFTER the class hand sanded and then machine sanded the GTO and then after I did a demon on the hood on how to correctly use a rotary buffer.

Then the class finished her out...

No sanding marks. No holograms. Just perfect paint.

Same goes for the T-bird

This was another great class. Great people, great cars and amazing results.

And in the normal Mike Phillips style,

ALL HANDS ON. NO CHAIRS