autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Class of May 2018 - Autogeek's 3-Day Detailing Classes!

Thanks again Mike for all the information you shared during the class. I had a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Autogeekonline mobile app

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by John Eberly View Post

Thanks again Mike for all the information you shared during the class. I had a lot of fun.

Your very welcome John, thank you for joining the forum after the class.

I think you'll find this forum THE most powerful tool in your detailing arsenal. As I always say,

Detailing cars starts with the brain - not the buffer -Mike Phillips

When you get a chance, maybe you can type up some feedback about the class, things like whether or not you found it to be as advertised, i.e. hands-on. The volume of tools and products you are able to use, the caliber of car you were able to train on etc.

Here's the link to the thread for pictures and comments...

Pictures & Comments May 2018 3-Day Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Continued....

This is Jaimie. Jaimie is starting a new detailing business in Chilliwack, British Colombia Canada.

Jaimie came 3,350 miles one way to attend our 3 day class. For this May, 2018 3-day detailing class Jaimie was the winner for travelling the longest distance.

Chilliwack, British Colombia Canada is 3,350 miles from Stuart, Florida ONE WAY

In every class I have certain groups of people, one group is the person that asks the most questions. Jamie was this person in the May, 2018 class. I always appreciate people that ask a lot of questions as it tells me they are genuinely passionate about learning as much as they can while at the class.

Mike Phillips

Continued....

This is Trusten, he came from Sanford, Florida which is approximately 150 miles one way.

Sanford, Florida to Stuart, Florida = approximately 150 miles one way

Hey Trusten, it was great having you in the class!

Mike Phillips

Continued....

This is Daniel, he came from Scottsdale, Arizona to Stuart, Florida to attend this class.

That's approximately 2,270 miles away from our class here at Autogeek.

Scottsdale, Arizona is approximately 2,270 miles away from Stuart, Florida

And - If you click on your picture it will pull up a full size resolution image that you can have printed out at places like Walgreens suitable for framing.

Online printing at Walgreens

Mike Phillips

Continued....

This is Jose, he cam from Aurora, Illinois to Stuart, Florida which is approximately 1,315 miles one way!

Thank you so much for attending our class here in Stuart, Florida Jose, it was a genuine pleasure having you in the class!

And - If you click on your picture it will pull up a full size resolution image that you can have printed out at places like Walgreens suitable for framing.

Mike Phillips

Continued....

This is Ray, he cam from Washington, Michigan to Stuart, Florida which is approximately 1,330 miles one way!

Hey Ray! It was great having you in our class! Continued success with your detailing business!

Mike Phillips

Continued....

This is Zach, he cam from Lexington, Kentucky to Stuart, Florida which is approximately 947 miles one way!

Zach, you were kind of quiet during the three day class but you seem to really enjoy getting to use all the cools tools, pads and products. I know you primarily detail Jets and other aircraft and I'm sure a LOT of what you learned will have application in your detailing business. Thank you for your trust buddy!

Mike Phillips

Continued....

This is Ivan, he's from Melbourne, Florida, just about 80 miles away from Autogeek's headquarters here in Stuart, Florida

Ivan, like Jamie you had a lot of questions and to me that's a good thing because it shows you're learning! I wish you success in your future detailing business!

Mike Phillips

Continued....

This is Daniel and David both from Weston, Florida. Weston is around 100 miles one way from Autogeek here in Stuart, Florida. Daniel is originally from Venezuela and together they now both run the All Star Detailing!

Daniel

David

Daniel and David, it's always great to have partners in a business attend our class, I know your business is already successful and I'm confident after taking this class both of you and your business will be even more successful!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast