Mike Phillips Competition Ready Detailing Classes are awesome! I've been detailing vehicles as a hobby since 1996 and I started working for Autogeek in 2003. Autogeek is a great company to work for and we offer the best products and tools for detailing.

I recently took Mikes Boat Detailing Class and his 3 day Competition Ready Detailing Class. I must say that Mike does a great job teaching these classes. He makes sure everybody in the class gets their hands on each and every tool available. You will also get to use a wide variety of detailing products from the best brands in the business. I can't forget about the beautiful cars everybody gets to work on during these classes. Mike picks out some very cool cars to detail. I would highly recommend that everybody takes a class with Mike Phillips. If you're a novice or an export you will gain knowledge and self confidence with detailing anything from your classic automobiles all the way up to expensive exotics. It's an honor for me to work with Mike Phillips at Autogeek and continue to grow my knowledge with detailing and the car care industry.

I look forward to taking another Competition Ready Detailing Class with Mike Phillips in the near future.