autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Book signing at the February 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class

Book signing at the February 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class

After spending three days of intense hardcore hands-on detailing 15 cars and going over all the major tools, products, pads and techniques popular in the car detailing world we end the class with the Certification Awards which you can see here.

Certification Awards for the February 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class

After the Certification Awards Ceremony I'm always happy to sign any students copies of my how-to books. Writing how-to books, that is putting your opinion out on the world market for world-wide peer review is a daunting task so I find it very rewarding to be able to put what I've written in these three books into practical hands-on application in each class.

In the Competition Ready class we cover much of the information found in three of my how-to books,

The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine

How to use the FLEX 3401 for Show Car Detailing and Production Detailing

http://www.marine31online.com/gallery/data/587/300_3_book.jpg[/img]

How to use the RUPES Paint Polishing System for Show Car Detailing and Production Detailing.

The RUPES How To Book

The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine

The FLEX How To Book

Here's the book signing at the end of Sunday when the class is over...

Here's Rex and he's from Summerfield, Florida about 200 miles from Stuart, Florida one way

This is Tom from Germantown, Maryland about 1000 miles from Stuart, Florida one way

This is Anil, he's from Trinidad and Tobago which is 1,700 miles from Stuart, Florida one way

This is Roger from Morgantown, West Virginia - 1000 miles from Stuart, Florida one way

Here's Travis from Stuart, Florida

Here's Anthony, he's from Union Dale, Pennsylvania, which is about 1,300 miles one way from Stuart, Florida and Anthony drove here!

This is Nancy, she's from Delaplane, Virginia which is about 1000 miles away from Stuart, Florida one direction.

This is Steve from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma about 1,500 miles from Stuart, Florida one way

Here's Daniel, he's from Pompano Beach, Florida around 70 miles from Stuart, Florida one way

This is Gregg, he's from Sandwich, Illinois which is about 1,350 miles from Stuart, Florida one way

I think all 20 people had their books signed but that's all the pictures on the memory card.

Again, thank you to everyone that attended the class. Use the how-to books as a resource for the hands-on training you received in the class.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Book signing at the February 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class

That's awesome Mike. I like how the glasses come off for the photo op.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Book signing at the February 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class

I totally forgot to take one (or three) of the books to the Lambo filming!!!

The Complete Guide book has been such a valuable asset in my collection. So much, in fact, I own three versions (paperback, Kindle, and my favorite, iBook)

Some day...