autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mike Phillips

Re: 1970 Superbird Detailing Class - The art of polishing paint - Competition Ready Detailing Classes at Autogeek

Quote Originally Posted by Richardt929 View Post

It was a great time with some nice cars to take to wow cars.

Thanks for the informative ad interesting class Mike.

It was a genuine pleasure having you in the class Richard. Thank you for trusting in the Autogeek name as well as mine.

I'm in the middle of two more detailing projects but I'm going to try to get the pictures up from the Certificate Award Ceremony from this class before end of day Friday.

Then when I get back from SEMA I'll get the pictures of the 1967 Plymouth Satellite posted.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1970 Superbird Detailing Class - The art of polishing paint - Competition Ready Detailing Classes at Autogeek

w o w absolutely beautiful !!! just another over the top class !!!! ill remember this class till the day i die !!! thank you Autogeek for the time of my life !!! you all R O C K ! ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent work Mike, and class, the Superbird turned out beautiful, and the Sonax products really brought the paint to perfection, thanks for sharing.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Parker View Post

Excellent work Mike, and class, the Superbird turned out beautiful, and the Sonax products really brought the paint to perfection,

thanks for sharing.

The SONAX products did work a miracle on the swirled out paint on this Superbird.

I had actually set this car and the Satellite convertible in the pictures aside for the Griot's BOSS detailing class with Jeff Brown and Rod Kraft but unknown to me until the day of the class, Jeff and Rod had to leave early so we used two of the other muscle cars that were here for this three day class for the Griot's BOSS detailing class. I'll get to those pictures two because those two cars were in just as bad a shape and they too came out looking competition ready.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Those before pictures are something else, and I thought I didn't know how to polish!

Beautiful job!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Swanp Gas View Post

Those before pictures are something else, and I thought I didn't know how to polish!
    I agree.

For me it's very important to document the before condition. This way I can completely take the wind out of the sails for any naysayers that think we START with cars already in great condition.

Plus I know from experience the rewarding feeling the class gets when they stand back after the final wipe and see the awesome results they created.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanp Gas View Post

Beautiful job!
    I agree.

Our classes attract nothing but high caliber people and the results from their passion for perfection shows on every car that goes through each three day class.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123