autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures & Comments: January 2015 Detailing Boot Camp Class!

Boot Camp January 2015.

Mike & Nick - Thank you both.

The energy you both put in to making this class an amazing experience for all who attended is second to none. The enthusiasm you guys have & the passion for detailing really shows & cannot be faked.

I loved being at Boot Camp, not just because of the huge adventure my family & I had to take to get there. I've taken away knowledge that would take years & years to learn alone.

Personally - I have been detailing professionally for just over twenty years now & even experienced detailers like myself can & will get something out of this class. I love what I do for a living & attending Boot Camp only fuels that fire. I learnt things that will be put into practice in my shop here in NZ that will continue to make our business successful & grow into the future.

A ton of hands on work with a huge range of tools & products on offer. Fantastic being able to try a range of different products that just aren't available down this end of the planet.

A real treat for me was meeting like minded people who share in my passion for detailing - making new friends along the way. Even meeting - In my opinion - one of the most talented rod builders in the world - Ty. Builder of the 31 highboy Mike used on the new series of "my classic car" Perfection on wheels for me. Hats off to you Ty.

Anyway - if you are thinking of attending a Boot Camp class, no matter how inexperienced or experienced you are - I assure you, you will get something from this class. Mike & Nick will give their all to anyone willing to learn.

Unlike any detailing class anywhere else - Mike will find cars that not many people get to even see, let alone touch with a polisher etc - a truly unique opportunity.

So there you have it - a Kiwi at Boot Camp.

Attending Boot Camp - Priceless!!!

Thank you again Mike & Nick for everything.

Aaryn NZ - Boot Camp survivor!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaryn,

It was awesome meeting you and I am glad you and your family made the trip from NZ. I cannot agree more with what you said about the boot camp Watching you work I could tell you were great at what you do. I think this boot camp was awesome and I want to attend again. All the best to you, your family and your business. It was a pleasure meeting you. Keep up the passion, because I can tell you have it!

All the best!

Barry Cook

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike & Nick:

Great boot camp, learned a lot !

Went to Todd Copperider's class last year was also good, but your camp was a lot more hands on & a lot more equipment, tools & products.

If my son & I decide to get in to detailing (still on fence) he will be attending your boot class. A lot of in formation in 2 days, I now can see why you will be going to 3 day detail boot camp.

I'm still in Florida, no sense going back to 18" snow & sub freezing temps.

Would you send me address where car show in Orlando (this weekend) is located , would like to attend.

Great detail boot camp, great instructors, great group of people & the facility's are top notch (organization - organization - organization)

THANKS !!!

Charlie Weaver

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome work guys! Love seeing the C-10 pickup in the Show Car Garage!
    Keep Calm... and Detail On!

Eric

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I apologize for being so delinquent on my post.

I would not recommend anyone taking this class unless they abosolutely want to learn!

Hands on - Hands on - Hands on!!!

Excellent class! I'd take it again if it wasn't so far from where I live.

Thank you very much Mike and Nick!

Job well done!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Hauer View Post
    I apologize for being so delinquent on my post.

I would not recommend anyone taking this class unless they abosolutely want to learn!

Hands on - Hands on - Hands on!!!

Excellent class! I'd take it again if it wasn't so far from where I live.

Thank you very much Mike and Nick!

Job well done!
    Couldn't agree with you more Ty.

Certainly hard to learn nothing at Boot Camp! I'm with you Ty - if I wasn't so damn far away, I would attend Boot Camp again (maybe some day I will) in a heart beat.

Aaryn NZ.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbait196 View Post
    Aaryn,

It was awesome meeting you and I am glad you and your family made the trip from NZ. I cannot agree more with what you said about the boot camp Watching you work I could tell you were great at what you do. I think this boot camp was awesome and I want to attend again. All the best to you, your family and your business. It was a pleasure meeting you. Keep up the passion, because I can tell you have it!

All the best!

Barry Cook
    Thank you Barry.

Such kind words. Thank you for the well wishes.

It was a pleasure meeting you also Barry. Boot Camp seems like one of those infectious events - you go once & most likely you'll want to go back for more, I know I do.

Pleased to read that your Brother may be attending Boot Camp in the future - really is a "must do" for any detailer, regardless of what skill level they're at.

Seeing absolute novices pick up a machine for the first time & start polishing paint was awesome & the way Mike & Nick taught was exceptional. If someone made a mistake - they weren't shot down or laughed at - they simply adjusted there technique to the correct way. Hands on too! Not just reading about it but real hands on experience with the polisher in your hands! Priceless information!

Thanks again for the kind words my friend - all the best to you Barry.

Aaryn NZ.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123