autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1970 Superbird Detailing Class - The art of polishing paint - Competition Ready Detailing Classes at Autogeek

Awesome work guys and those outstanding results with just a minimum of three products!
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Mike Phillips

Re: 1970 Superbird Detailing Class - The art of polishing paint - Competition Ready Detailing Classes at Autogeek

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post

Beautiful car, looks great. I don't know anyone who doesn't like the Superbird/Daytona cars.
    I agree. Very cool car. One you also never see used for a "class".

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post

I would also like more information on the 67 Belvedere II Convertible in the background.
    That's a 1967 Plymouth Satellite Convertible that belongs to my friend Bobby Fratto. It takes a while to go through all the pictures taken of EACH car and the pick out the pictures that are in focus and tell a story, then resize, then upload then insert and add text. That said, the Satellite is the next car I do a write-up for.

We had 16 cars in this class including 10 muscle cars and/or hotrods. That's a lot of pictures to go through.

Also note how for this class session on FLEX tools we used two LARGE Plymouth muscle cars. That's not by coincidence or happenstance.

Already lining up cool cars for the February 17th, 18th and 19th class.

Post Thanks / Like

Spectacular !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Was a great time
    This and the GM A bodies were my fav to work on

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic write up as always Mike, and what a treat for these guys to be able to work on such an amazing piece of Americana and automotive history.
    Cherry on Top Auto Detailing, Fishkill NY

https://www.facebook.com/CherryOnTopDetailing

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great time with some nice cars to take to wow cars. Thanks for the informative ad interesting class Mike.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by nothingface5384 View Post

Was a great time
    It was a pleasure to meet and work with you Mike. Thank you for your trust and attending this class.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingface5384 View Post

This and the GM A bodies were my fav to work on
    I promise to get to most of the cars we detailed. I think we detailed 16 cars in 3 days which is unheard of in this industry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    It was a pleasure to meet and work with you Mike. Thank you for your trust and attending this class.

I promise to get to most of the cars we detailed. I think we detailed 16 cars in 3 days which is unheard of in this industry.

Yeah, that's the main reason why it's such an awesome class
    You get allot of polishing time
    Other classes you may only do 2 exterior details one day 2 interiors the next day... Split between the class means you did only one full detail..

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! That looks great! Nice work gang!

Thanks for sharing Mike.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast