autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: Pictures from Detailing Boot Camp Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by feslope View Post

Seriously though, Thank You Bob (Max) McKee for making the space, products and AG personnel available to make this weekend happen. Thank you Mike Phillips for planning and conducting a flawless program. Thank you Nick, your help and knowledge contributed much to a smooth continuous program. Thank you Yancy for sharing some of our experience with forum members unable to attend.

I'm confident that I speak for everyone else here at Autogeek when I say thank you for the kind words Fred... it's a lot of work behind the scenes to put these types of classes on and any success we have comes from a team effort.

Quote Originally Posted by feslope View Post

We had a great group.

I couldn't agree more! We had a STELLAR group of people and that made the class a blast!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for a great weekend. Detailing boot camp was such a good experience for me. Its a lot of fun to be around people who share my passion for detailing. Thank you Max, Mike, Nick, and everyone at Autogeek for a great class.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike, I can no where near express how greatful I am for being able to attend this class! I truly appreciate your gratitude, kindness, and patience for taking the time to show us what it takes to be a better detailer. With that being said, if ANYONE is thinking about taking this class, do not hesitate. It's well worth the money & time, I can't not stress that enough! Also, I'll be booking the hotel again tonight for Detailfest in March! Mike, I hope y'all will be able to do a Thursday night detail session that weekend. That would be awesome!

Again, thank you Autogeek, Max, Mike, & Nick for everything!

Brenton

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I take that back, the wife just booked it this morning! Haha

Brenton

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to express my thanks to Max, Mike, Nick and the entire gang at AutoGeek for the incredible experience at Boot Camp this past weekend. The class was fun and instructive and well worth the trip. Mike is an incredible teacher and his live, hands on classes are a great way to learn detailing. The information in the forum and the videos by Mike are great but there is no substitute for having the expert looking over your shoulder to tell if you are doing it right or wrong. The benefits of the classes to me would include:
    A chance to test products and tools to know what best fits your style and budget
    A chance to get small group and individual training on detailing techniques
    A chance to meet some great folks who share your passion for detailing
    An atmosphere where everyone is welcome, experienced detailers who do this for a living and those of us who are pure hobbyists, and no question is a dumb question
    A learning experience that cannot be equalled at the price

I guess the fact that I have flown in from Birmingham for the past two classes is as strong of a recommendation as I can make. I would say to anyone who can get to one of these classes, you will have fun, learn a lot and not regret the experience. But, don't expect this to be easy. It is a lot of hard work. But, if you are already detailing, you probably already knew that.

Mike Phillips

I finished polishing out the roof and took a few "after" pictures of the 1949 Carryall before the owner Mike picks it up tomorrow...

More pictures as time allows...

Post Thanks / Like

It sure looked like a lot of good rides and great time !
    Al
    The Need to Bead

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to thank Mr. Max Mckee for giving me the oppertunity to come and learn from the best. This two day Boot Camp was a great experience. And when you can learn from the best in the business, Mike, Nick and Yancy, it just dont get any better than that. I am an amature to detailing and the amount of what Mike, Nick and Yancy were able to show and teach in just two days is amazing. Mike is a master at throwing alot at you in a way that makes it very easy to understand and retain what he is teaching.
    I strongly recommend that anyone in the business or just and amature like myself take his class, it is worth the price of admission and then some.

Sincerely
    Danny Thompson

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Max for putting together a great company!Your staff is top notch. This weekends Detailing Bootcamp was a lot of fun,and educational for any level detailer. These events, I believe do a great benefit to the detailing industry in bringing detailers together from all over to meet and share ideas, and also the hands on training with the huge variety of experiences with products, equipment, and an expert teacher who makes you laugh and feel at home. What a blast!
    And to all the class mates, it was a pleasure to meet and to share experiences with you. Can't wait to do it again.
    Paul Viens-Power of Excellence Mobile Detailing
    Auto Dealer Fort Myers Homepage
    Paul Viens | Facebook

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast