autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Great Class Great fun

Hey the class was great, and it was great to meet everyone including Mike, Max and Dwayne and everyone in the class. Was very informative and was great to see and use so many different products and tools. The facility is second to none. Hope to see everyone again down there soon and catch up on more of Mike's car stories.

Mike Phillips

Re: Great Class Great fun

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCaretaker View Post
    Hey the class was great, and it was great to meet everyone including Mike, Max and Dwayne and everyone in the class. Was very informative and was great to see and use so many different products and tools. The facility is second to none. Hope to see everyone again down there soon and catch up on more of Mike's car stories.
    On behalf of everyone here at Autogeek, thank you for attending and for the kind words...

Care if I move this into the pictures and comments thread?

I'll be sending out an e-mail to all the e-mail addresses I have from the attendees so they'll have the exact link to the thread... normal protocol after holding a class.

Post Thanks / Like

is this John from Jersey? man! the classes were a blast huh? good to meet u and everyone else.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife Marita and I were both equally impressed and enjoyed all aspects of the experience.

Mike Phillips is not only the grand master of his craft and an excellent teacher, but truly a fantastic person that you wish you had the opportunity to spend more time with.

We attended the Saturday class and I viewed the Sunday class via the very well executed live feed. This gave me an even greater appreciation of Mike's ability to teach focusing both on the class at hand and also the online audience. This is not an easy thing to do, but Mike pulls it off effortlessly.

Everyone attending was simply wonderful. It is so nice to take part in a hands on class where the attendees enhance the experience and make the experience even more memorable. Everyone worked so well together and always aided another without hesitation.

My only recommendation would be to expand the class offerings to more than two. I would love to see additional topics with increased focus so that one can have the opportunity to repeat such a great experience.

Buddy
    Buddy