autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: Paint Correction - Ceramic Coatings Class - Autogeek - February 2020 - 100% Hands On Training

Bumpity bump...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike Phillips
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member - Certified Detailer - Skills Validated Detailer - IDA Recognized Trainer
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Mike Phillips Detail Training Credentials
    Sign-up for Mike's Tips & Techniques Newsletter

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: Paint Correction - Ceramic Coatings Class - Autogeek - February 2020 - 100% Hands On Training

Mike,

Thank you!!! You made the class enjoyable and made every single minute count from beginning to end each day.

Having had the opportunity to learn from you, a true professional with a wealth of knowledge was priceless. You taught us the proper techniques (hands-on) on using the various tools and products in order to achieve the ultimate goal, a beautiful finish.

The overall conditions, shapes and lines were all different in their own way giving us the opportunity to work on just about every conceivable angle edges and surfaces we may encounter.

All the different tools, for example, the different FLEX, GRIOTS, RUPES were all great machines and easy to use, thanks to you. The different products as you cited above were great and each performed outstanding.

I can honestly say, my confidence now compared to before attending your class is off the charts.

I can't thank you and your team enough for 3 very productive days working on incredible cars, well, except for the rental. LOL

Freddy

3. Thanks Mike Phillips thanked for this post
    Likes Mike Phillips liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freddygr View Post

Mike,

Thank you!!! You made the class enjoyable and made every single minute count from beginning to end each day.

Having had the opportunity to learn from you, a true professional with a wealth of knowledge was priceless. You taught us the proper techniques (hands-on) on using the various tools and products in order to achieve the ultimate goal, a beautiful finish.

The overall conditions, shapes and lines were all different in their own way giving us the opportunity to work on just about every conceivable angle edges and surfaces we may encounter.

All the different tools, for example, the different FLEX, GRIOTS, RUPES were all great machines and easy to use, thanks to you. The different products as you cited above were great and each performed outstanding.

Thanks for sharing your real-world feedback about the class Freddy. I work incredibly hard before the class starts at getting GREAT cars for my class to train on. It takes a few days to STAGE all the tools, pads and products in an orderly fashion to enable you, the rest of the class and even myself to transition from one set of cars to the next set of cars so everyone gets the MAXIMUM amount of "Tool Time" as we go through all the different tools and techniques.

I'm confident there is simply now other class on Planet Earth like the classes I teach. Best of all, my classes attract super high caliber people like yourself and the rest of the people that attended this class and any class I teach.

I can honestly say, my confidence now compared to before attending your class is off the charts.
    Good to hear as that is my primary goal, that is to impart knowledge (my brain dump), and the skills you'll use the rest of your life to detail cars better, faster and more profitable.

I can't thank you and your team enough for 3 very productive days working on incredible cars,
    Thank you for sharing. It truly is a team effort here at Autogeek. AND what would I do without Andre's help?

well, except for the rental. LOL

Freddy

For everyone else, what Freddy is talking about is the Chevy Spark "Rental Car" that the class wetsanded by hand and by machine to remove the factory orange peel and create a true, swirl-free show car finish. (along with the 1983 Chevy El Camino with a fresh, custom paint job)

I'm off today and in a little while headed to the pool to relax and recharge my batteries after a 3 days of intense training, followed by a full day of IDA SV Testing.

Thanks bud, I appreciate you joining the forum to share your feedback.

Mike Phillips
    IDA Board Member - Certified Detailer - Skills Validated Detailer - IDA Recognized Trainer
    Twitter
    Instagram

Post Thanks / Like

Relaxing at the pool after my 3-day Detailing Class.

#detailhardenjoylife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike Phillips
    Twitter
    Instagram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12