autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Roadshow Class Review from Victor Espeland at Dr. Beasleys

Last year I taught one of our Roadshow Detailing Classes at Dr. Beasley's in Chicago, Illinois. I just now found this review from Victor Espeland, the Social Media Staff for Dr. Beasley's. Any one or any company that hosts one of our Roadshow Detailing Classes as their perk, can have 2 people attend the class at no charge. Sometimes the host has their employees, (detailers), attend the class. This is a good deal because if we didn't bring the class to them and they wanted to send 2 staff to our 3-day class, not only does the class cost more but then the company has to pay for travel, hotel, rental car and meals on the road costs. Some hosts invite VIPs to the class.

And just because someone works for a detail product manufacture, that doesn't mean that person is an experienced detailer. We have our Social Media Staff take my 3-day class and in most cases, their expertis is in social media, not car detailing, so the class bring them up to speed with the topic they are promoting. Such is the case with Victor and it was a real pleasure having him attend the class.

Sorry to say I just now found his review. Better late than never.

I Took A 2 Day Detailing Intensive With Mike Phillips. Here’s What I Learned.

Posted by Victor Espeland on 10.30.18

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Roadshow Class Review from Victor Espeland at Dr. Beasleys

That was a great read to get a good perspective on the class. I am signed up for Denver, and super excited about it. I hope enough people sign up for it to happen!

Mike Phillips

Re: Roadshow Class Review from Victor Espeland at Dr. Beasleys

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Baldone View Post

That was a great read to get a good perspective on the class.
    I agree. Victor is a really good writer and photographer and I'm really glad he took the class.

The pictures also show ZERO chairs - ZERO sitting - All hands-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Baldone View Post

I am signed up for Denver, and super excited about it. I hope enough people sign up for it to happen!

And I'm glad you signed-up and took this class. And you also found out just how hands-on my classes are.

Pictures: Colorado Roadshow Class- Denver Auto Shield

Before starting the RUPES Detailing Academy Class I explained to the class that RUPES is NOT a tool, it's a SYSTEM. This involved the tools, the pads and their products.

Here's one of my articles talks about how and why RUPES is a system, not a tool.

The Air Test - Using NON RUPES pads on RUPES Polishers by Mike Phillips

And at ALL my classes I demonstrate what I talk about in the above article by having the students experience the vibration in the tool with no pad and then how SMOOTH to tool gets WITH a RUPES pad attached.

First everyone holds the tool on the 6 speed setting in the air - (The Air Test)

Of course it's best done without gloves on but this was a SUPER SAFE class.

When holding the RUPES BigFoot 21 or the 15 in the air with the tool set to high speed WITHOUT a pad, you can easily feel the tool vibrating.

And then they hold the tool in the air with a matching RUPES pad.

When holding the RUPES BigFoot 21 or the 15 in the air with the tool set to high speed WITH a RUPES matching pad --- it's a smooth as can be!

I still have more great pictures to post to the above thread but alas - no time.