autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: What it's like to attend an Autogeek Roadshow Detailing Class - Lots of pictures!

Continued....

I think most people come close to having their brain explode after any of our classes. You get to use so many different brands of products....

RaggTopp to clean and protect...

(not pictures - we used 303 on the vinyl top of the 1969 Chrysler Newport Convertible)

Tuff Shine Tire Coating

Look at the products to the far right on the counter in the first picture below, see the Tuf Shine Tire Coating and the Solution Finish? Also SONAX Tire Gloss Gel and SCANGRIP Sunmatch Swirl Finder Lights and even more products behind this products?

Solution Finish

Mike Phillips

Re: What it's like to attend an Autogeek Roadshow Detailing Class - Lots of pictures!

Continued...

303 Aerospace Protectant on the vinyl tonneau cover on the Ford F250

Mike Phillips

Continued...

Once you use a Glass Master Pro you'll never want to be without it. There's a SECRET to using it the right way that I teach in all my classes. Without the secret - you might as well work by hand.

Glass Master Pro and SONAX Glass Cleaner

Mike Phillips

Continued....

Here's the final results from Daily Driver Detailing for the Jaguar and the Ford... somehow I never took pictures of the Mustang but I'm working on getting some to tell the WHOLE story...

Mike Phillips

Continued....

So many other tools, products and techniques covered but not captured....

You get it all when you actually attend a class.

Mike Phillips

Continued....

Certificates Ceremony after the class

(placeholder for those pictures)

Mike Phillips

Continued...

There's also book signings after the class...

And tool signing...

Or license plate signing...

Mike Phillips

Continued...

And... you get to meet Yancy!

Who gets to drive all the cool cars!

Seriously... putting on these classes is a ton of hard work and Yancy is simply invaluable...

Mike Phillips

Continued....

I think that's it for pictures from this one roadshow class. Count them, I believe there's over 300 pictures.

Mike Phillips

Continued....

Now that you've seen what >you< get to do when you attend one of these classes, and even more that there simply are no pictures for...

The next classes coming up are in Maine and Colorado...

The cutoff for Maine is next week, Friday September 23rd.

There is a cancelation clause for all off-site classes. If the class does not get a minimum number of people signed up 21 days out from the date of the class - it will be cancelled.

It has to do with all the expenses of shipping all of the above stuff plus things like airline tickets.

So DON'T WAIT until a few weeks out to get signed-up or it will be too late and the class will have already been cancelled. It's called a business model. It works and you get a top notch class in your home state without the expense of travelling to Stuart, Florida but you have to do your part and sign up early, not late.

If you sign up late guess what = no class.

Here's the link for info and to sign-up for the Maine class

Autogeek Roadshow Class - October 14th & 15th in Falmouth, Maine- IMPORTANT INFO - Location - Hotels - Airports

If you're planning to attend the Colorado Roadshow Class you MUST sign up EARLY. As in get signed up today.

Autogeek Roadshow Class - November 11th & 12th in Evergreen, Colorado - IMPORTANT INFO - Location - Hotels - Airports

To get signed up over the phone or if you have questions, give Andre a call

1-800-869-3011 x244

You can also call me

1-800-869-3011 x206

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast