autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mike Phillips

Re: Pictures: 2018 Boat Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeMD View Post

Hey Mike, I didn't find any brushes in the store based on a few searches for velcro brush, etc. Happen to have a link to the product you were describing?

I found the brushes that screw into the Porter Cable model, but was hoping for a hook & loop fastener type of brush for my Flex.

If not, no worries.

Thanks!

Sorry about that.... I actually clicked over to the store and located the brush.... thought I shared the link? Another case of typing faster than I think.... here you go...

Dual Action Carpet & Upholstery Brush

From the above webpage

Use your dual action polisher to scrub carpet and upholstery!

The Dual Action Carpet & Upholstery Brush harnesses the power of your dual action car polisher to deep clean carpet and upholstery! This durable 5 inch dual action carpet brush attaches to a backing plate via hook and loop. Instantly transform your dual action car polisher into a multi-purpose scrubber! Use the Dual Action Carpet & Upholstery Brush with your favorite carpet cleaner and say goodbye to scrubbing by hand! The Dual Action Carpet & Upholstery Brush can even be used with the FLEX XC3401!

Dual action car polishers work great for cleaning carpet and upholstery. This is because dual action car polishers rotate and oscillate, providing maximum agitation to remove stubborn stains.

The Dual Action Carpet & Upholstery Brush features deep 1 inch nylon bristles that are stiff enough to remove stains, and gentle enough not to damage delicate surfaces. Attach the Dual Action Carpet & Upholstery Brush to your 5 inch backing plate and you’ll wonder how you ever cleaned carpet and upholstery without it!

For even faster stain removal, pair the Dual Action Carpet & Upholstery Brush with Wolfgang Spot Eliminator. This stain-fighting duo will leave your carpets cleaner than the day they were new!

Don’t stop at carpet and upholstery! The Dual Action Carpet & Upholstery Brush works great for cleaning kitchen and bathroom tile, non-skid surfaces on a boat, and vinyl convertible tops.

5 inches.

Maybe use a flat blade screwdriver to "start" the separation of the brush to the velcro backing plate, my experience is it has a very strong attachment.

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered, Thanks!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeMD View Post

Ordered, Thanks!

Remember, remove from backing plate slowly and carefully so you don't separate the Velcro from either the brush or the backing plate.

4. Thanks BigMikeMD thanked for this post
    Likes BigMikeMD liked this post
    Mike Phillips

***Reminder***

Last year's class sold out around the first week of January, (the class is in February, it was over half full before 2017 was over.

So if you're planning on attending this class, put it on your calenader and sign-up early.

2019 HANDS-ON Boat Detailing Class - February 9th and 10th

The most COMMON question I get about the boat class is,

When is the next class?

I start getting asked this question the week after the class when the person finds out they just missed it and now has to wait an entire year.

There's simply NOT a huge market for boat detailing classes, thus we teach it ONCE a year, right before the boating season starts.

So clear your schedule and get signed up early.

Mike Phillips

Next boat class is coming up, dates are

Saturday, February 9th and10th

Only a couple of spaces left and then this class is SOLD OUT!

Next class is NEXT YEAR - if you snooze you lose

Call Andre at

800-869-3011 x244

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345