autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Weathertech --- AG carries them ??

I am consistently amazed at just what products are held within the pages of AG. My wife recently asked for a cargo liner for the new SRX and I thought about ordering from the back of Car/Driver. Well as usual, I did a little visit to AG just incase .... and pow !! I highly suggest you take some time and visit each area under the directly, it truly is amazing, and I consistently find something new or missed within the site. So for the casual user, I suspect there is likely several items you might have missed or never even suspected AG carried in addition to detailing supplies.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    I am consistently amazed at just what products are held within the pages of AG. My wife recently asked for a cargo liner for the new SRX and I thought about ordering from the back of Car/Driver. Well as usual, I did a little visit to AG just incase .... and pow !! I highly suggest you take some time and visit each area under the directly, it truly is amazing, and I consistently find something new or missed within the site. So for the casual user, I suspect there is likely several items you might have missed or never even suspected AG carried in addition to detailing supplies.
    ,thats how I actually stumbled onto the autogeek site. I was looking for liners for my cars and actually bought the custom liners full set (front, rear, 3rd row and cargo) mats for both my cars. I started poking around and saw some interesting products, read some of the reviews and bought some WG Sealant and the rest is history, hooked for life.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my weathertech vents from AG. No adhesive, fit perfectly. If I won the lottery I would invest a portion of it in Autogeek. They could become the world superpower of auto detailing/accessories

Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, I have an SRX too, with a WeatherTech cargo liner . . . it's a great piece. Perfect fit, easy to clean, etc.