Hello everyone. I am doing some research in order to find the best car cover to use in order to store my car over the winter (Covercraft Noah??). I live in the Northeast so it will need to withstand snow and ice. I also would like it to be safe on my car's finish. It is a black convertible that is 30 years old, which I just replaced the top on. I will definitely need something that will be safe on the car's finish as it will most likely be covered for a few months straight, with the exception of when I have an opportunity to start it. Any suggestions? Obviously, a garage would be my first choice, but I'm having a problem finding one that I can rent. A good car cover is my backup option. Any suggestions as to what I can do to safely store my car until spring would be greatly appreciated.

Also, as an aside, I recently purchased the Pinnacle Car Care Kit from this site. It includes "shampoo", paint lotion, wax, and detailing spray along with a few polishing cloths. I HIGHLY recommend it as I have received numerous compliments since I have used it at 2 separate shows I have attended.