autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order arrived!

Post Thanks / Like

Order arrived!

UPS just got here an hour ago. Heard a slam on the porch. Looked out and there lay my box with PBMA packing tape! Top of the box was crushed down, and all I could think of was, leaking products! Thankfully, everything was fine. I had alot more stuff ordered initially but had to cut out some things due to smaller bonus check. It was tough deciding what to remove. Finally removed the SCG twins (nano seal & glaze), Grime Destroyer, DP Plex-All, DG105, Einzett metal polish. The stuff that came is what I need most. Now I've completed my Menzerna triple-punch with the addition of PG. I already have SIP and PO106FF. Most of these products are thanks to your Reviews!
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S / Inferno

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet..

That DG 501 is climbing my charts, great cleaner with a great look
    EVOIX

Post Thanks / Like
    See some great stuff there, enjoy and get ready for the winter months coming soon.
    AMG Classic Automotive Detailing 45 year's and still going at it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice order buddy
    Audi Allroad Quattro
    VW Jetta 4 TDI

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice order. I've got to look up DG#265(???). I'd be interested in why you got the PG for a triple punch. So far SIP has taken care of some really tough ones for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    That DG#265 is interesting. Good for lots of areas. Please let us know how you use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice order, glad to see some Duragloss in there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. Yup! Getting ready for the winter. Gonna try DG501, PB EX-P, and Collinite 845, in that sequence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
    Nice order. I've got to look up DG#265(???). I'd be interested in why you got the PG for a triple punch. So far SIP has taken care of some really tough ones for me.
    SIP worked pretty good for me when I detailed my son's Hyundai. The next car that I'll be doing is my youngest son's Saturn, and that one is badly swirled with scratches. I know I'd have to make 2 or 3 passes to get at them. Thought I'd try the PG, with 1 pass, and then PO106FF. Got a couple more older vehicles that I want to try PG on, later. I saw that detail that Strokin04 did on that Ranger with PG, and decided to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
    That DG#265 is interesting. Good for lots of areas. Please let us know how you use it.
    I intend to try it on my Explorer. The black plastic area between the windshield and hood, has lots of louvered vents. It's now dark grey on mine. I want to try and spray that area and then go between the slats with a MF-wrapped Q-tip or something, to spread it around. That area really bugs me.
    When I get around to using it, I'll definitely post a review. Here's the area....where the wipers sit.
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S / Inferno

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice order...lots of good stuff....you will have fun with them...

if you use the 265 for trim....spray on a MF and wipe the trim..works great,..and lasts....

Also..the 501 will out last the EX-P....as far as durability....DG said thier test panel lasted about 4 months in a test tank of salt water...

power gloss is some strong stuff so be careful....but works great on tuff stuff...gets down to buisness fast....

the Wurth battery cleaner is great stuff....a must have....I use it alot on the ATV's and cars....its a good practice to do when winter is coming..nothing worse than a dead battery due to corrison on the leads...very good product....

AL

Post Thanks / Like
    oyaaaaaaaaaaaa! nice
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast