autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 92 of 154 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Show us your pet.

Sharing the old sofa I have in the garage. Show us your pet.-psx_20210922_133715-jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

2. Likes VISITOR, DFB, PaulMys, Rsurfer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Late Monday night, my little best friend started limping and carrying his left hind leg, the same leg he broke early last year. That had me worrying something had gone wrong with the plates he had inserted to repair the breakage. Woke yesterday morning to see him clearly worse, so everything was cancelled to get him to the vet. I had to leave him there for closer inspection and a X-Ray. In the end, one of the claws that was damaged in the accident was infected due to an embedded grass seed. So thankfully no issues with the previous surgery but he is on a course of antibiotics and pain relief. If the antibiotics don't clear it up they may need to remove the offending claw. He was pretty sad and sorry for himself, no walkies for a while, and he is looking a bit odd with saved legs but a full coat everywhere else. And I'm $525 lighter. He broke my heart when he followed me to the door for walkies this morning, and was waiting for me when I returned.

The good news he is much better today, moving more freely though still a little cautious on his feet. I'll do anything for him because he is always there for me. He knows when I'm "off" and I know when he is too.

4. Likes Big Dave, SNP209, PaulMys, VISITOR, DetailKitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    Late Monday night, my little best friend started limping and carrying his left hind leg, the same leg he broke early last year. That had me worrying something had gone wrong with the plates he had inserted to repair the breakage. Woke yesterday morning to see him clearly worse, so everything was cancelled to get him to the vet. I had to leave him there for closer inspection and a X-Ray. In the end, one of the claws that was damaged in the accident was infected due to an embedded grass seed. So thankfully no issues with the previous surgery but he is on a course of antibiotics and pain relief. If the antibiotics don't clear it up they may need to remove the offending claw. He was pretty sad and sorry for himself, no walkies for a while, and he is looking a bit odd with saved legs but a full coat everywhere else. And I'm $525 lighter. He broke my heart when he followed me to the door for walkies this morning, and was waiting for me when I returned.

The good news he is much better today, moving more freely though still a little cautious on his feet. I'll do anything for him because he is always there for me. He knows when I'm "off" and I know when he is too.
    I'm happy it was nothing too serious, still expensive enough though. I'm always watching how my guys are moving, even checking their poo when I pick it up. A few weeks back Ziva started limping a little bit, only when she walked on grass or dirt, never on footpath or road, it would also disappear when she saw another dog. Never figured that one out, went away after a couple of days.

Also have to watch where I walk them at the moment, the bindiis are starting to come out, it's that time of year. For the guys in the US, they're tiny little spiky things that hide in the grass, they like to stick into feet, both animals and humans.

6. Likes DFB, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They met some new friends on this mornings walk. Alfie, the 10 week old Jack Russell terrier. Ducks in the duckpond swam over to say hello, and yes, that's an eel swimming towards Buster. I'm pretty sure he had no idea that it there. Show us your pet.-psx_20210924_160955-jpgShow us your pet.-psx_20210924_161124-jpgShow us your pet.-psx_20210924_161306-jpg

8. Likes VISITOR, MisterSnoop, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost back to his old self.

Post Thanks / Like

Life is rough.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Going shopping.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Autogeekonline mobile app

12. Likes Big Dave, SNP209, PaulMys, VISITOR, DetailKitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I was rolling around on the dog couch, and now my ear is stuck.

Big whoop, wanna fight about it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

14. Likes Big Dave, Rsurfer, DetailKitty, VISITOR, DFB and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From this -

To this -

With the lockdowns of recent, his scheduled clipping appointment was bumped forward by a month. He well and truly needed this cut as he was getting quite matted. This is probably the first time he has been happy after a haircut.

16. Likes Big Dave, SNP209, MisterSnoop, VISITOR, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post

With the lockdowns of recent, his scheduled clipping appointment was bumped forward by a month. He well and truly needed this cut as he was getting quite matted. This is probably the first time he has been happy after a haircut.

I don't know about that.

His facial expression kinda reminds me of an old saying people would use (sarcastically) ...

" I'm so happy I could just sh!t "

Page 92 of 154 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast