autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Show us your pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    My gray long haired cat lost his battle with kidney disease yesterday… Things escalated rather quikly and I had to take him to get put to sleep. Truly heartbreaking. He was the sweetest cat. I don’t want to post a pic because it’ll just make me more sad at this point. But I wanted to pay respect to his memory. I’ll always miss you, Kitties.
    Sad to here Eldo but he had a great owner and I’d bet a great life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Lol thats Australian civilians way of self defense

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    Some Australian "civilians" are armed we just use common sense first

4. Likes Big Dave, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Show us your pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Sad to here Eldo but he had a great owner and I’d bet a great life.

Thanks. That message means alot. My brother reminded me of that same thing and I’ve also said that to someone who had lost a pet and I meant it. Knowing and understanding that actually does help soften the blow.

1st time I met that cat it was literally moaning so loud that I came out to the backyard to find out what the heck was going on… That’s when I saw him roaming in the alley, starving, I imagined he must’ve had the worst headache from the sounds he was making. It was really sad to hear because he seemed like a cat that didn’t really have it in him to hunt for his own meal even if he absolutely had to… And sure enough in the almost 4yrs. I had him I never once saw him kill a mouse or a bird or anything. That cat was too sweet to hurt anything. Just don’t be a cat trying to invade his territory aka the yard, because he did get into a few extreme fights with a few cats that tried. He kicked arse! Lol.

I’ve had 5 cats, out of all of them I felt the most sorry for him. I don’t mean just now, but the entire time I had him. I always did everything I could to help him especially through his several random health issues.

This is a picture of him.

Big thanks to everyone who reached out or gave a thumbs. I really appreciate it.

6. Likes SNP209, PaulMys, Big Dave, opie, dgage and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. That message means alot. My brother reminded me of that same thing and I’ve also said that to someone who had lost a pet and I meant it. Knowing and understanding that actually does help soften the blow.

1st time I met that cat it was literally moaning so loud that I came out to the backyard to find out what the heck was going on… That’s when I saw him roaming in the alley, starving, I imagined he must’ve had the worst headache from the sounds he was making. It was really sad to hear because he seemed like a cat that didn’t really have it in him to hunt for his own meal even if he absolutely had to… And sure enough in the almost 4yrs. I had him I never once saw him kill a mouse or a bird or anything. That cat was too sweet to hurt anything. Just don’t be a cat trying to invade his territory aka the yard, because he did get into a few extreme fights with a few cats that tried. He kicked arse! Lol.

I’ve had 5 cats, out of all of them I felt the most sorry for him. I don’t mean just now, but the entire time I had him. I always did everything I could to help him especially through his several random health issues.

Big thanks to everyone who reached out or gave a thumbs. I really appreciate it.
    ^^^ AWESOME! ^^^
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

8. Thanks Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. I don’t use coatings.

Wanna fight about it??

It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

10. Likes Big Dave, SNP209, dgage, VISITOR, DFB and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely zoned out.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

12. Likes SNP209, VISITOR, DFB, PaulMys, Tasmania and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you gave him a great life eldo, lot better than he might not of had if he didnt come across someone with a heart.

We have had to lay to rest a few cats that my wife had found, somehow animals always find her. Tried to save them and give them a decent life even if it was only for a couple days for comfort or for some years.

Even build an outdoor shelter for a feral cat we named frank. Could never ever get close but we fed him every day and he had a warm place for shelter in the winter months. One day in the winter i seen him take off runnin to the woods from the shelter, maybe got spooked or something, somehow had a sesuire and i ran out and tossed my coat over him to calm him down for a couple minutes, when i lifted the jacket he took off all stumbly, never seen him again. Think the outdoor life finally got to him.

Felt pretty bad for the fella. But did all we could for him for 3 years

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

14. Likes SNP209, Eldorado2k, Big Dave, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He looks like a scrapper. Kinda hard to tell who needed who more. Keep being a great cat daddy. World needs more good in it for humans and animals.

16. Likes dgage, Big Dave, opie, DFB, SNP209 and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Walking Buster and Ziva tonight, full moon rising.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

18. Likes DFB, opie, dgage, Bosko, PaulMys and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lulu had her first vet visit!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

20. Likes VISITOR, dgage, Rsurfer, Big Dave, PaulMys and 3 others liked this post
Page 123 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2373113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133 ... LastLast