autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 
Page 118 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1232
  1. #1171
    Super Member DETAILROOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,078
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.

    The wife went to take our English bulldog/ pit bull mix (Joey) for a walk, and he literally stood right in the driveway and said nope. He wanted to stay in the shade Lol

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  2. Likes MisterSnoop, bbmach, VISITOR, Big Dave, dgage and 4 others liked this post
  3. #1172
    Super Member Rsurfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.

    Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    The wife went to take our English bulldog/ pit bull mix (Joey) for a walk, and he literally stood right in the driveway and said nope. He wanted to stay in the shade Lol

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    You need to put his shoes on..pavement too hot.

  4. Likes Big Dave liked this post
  5. #1173
    Super Member Big Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,078
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.

    Starts with a game of....

    Got your tail

    To

    Got your ear

    To

    Got your leg

    Usually ends with her getting so annoyed she bites something he doesn't want bitten.



    Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

  6. Likes dgage, VISITOR, DFB, Tasmania, Rsurfer and 2 others liked this post
  7. #1174
    Super Member VISITOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Starts with a game of....

    Got your tail

    To

    Got your ear

    To

    Got your leg

    Usually ends with her getting so annoyed she bites something he doesn't want bitten.



    Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
    go easy on them.. they are teaching each other the canine martial arts, chew-jitsu...

  8. Likes Big Dave, dgage, DFB, Tasmania, Rsurfer and 1 others liked this post
  9. #1175
    Super Member PaulMys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Eastern L.I. NY
    Posts
    9,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.




    It’s the elusive Long Island Couch Devil!!

    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! Show us your pet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

  10. Likes VISITOR, Rsurfer, dgage, Big Dave, DFB liked this post
  11. #1176
    Super Member DFB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.

    This startled looking kitty likes to sit on the garden shed and taunt my dog.



    Probably not helped by me encouraging him to go get the pussies as he takes off at full steam down the back to do just that. :lol

    The result is this sort of thing, barking and jouncing at the fence after he has chased it away.


  12. Likes Tasmania, Big Dave, dgage, PaulMys, VISITOR liked this post
  13. #1177
    Super Member Big Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,078
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.

    Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    This startled looking kitty likes to sit on the garden shed and taunt my dog.



    Probably not helped by me encouraging him to go get the pussies as he takes off at full steam down the back to do just that. Show us your pet.

    The result is this sort of thing, barking and jouncing at the fence after he has chased it away.

    Yeah my guys have a love-hate relationship with cats. They love cats that run away, and hate cats that either sit and stare at them or actually come at them, if a cat fluffs up and charges, it freaks them out a bit.

    Here's a pic I took of Ziva today, I love the way the light showed the colour in her eyes.

    Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

  14. Likes BudgetPlan1, DFB, Tasmania, dgage, PaulMys and 1 others liked this post
  15. #1178
    Super Member Big Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,078
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Yeah my guys have a love-hate relationship with cats. They love cats that run away, and hate cats that either sit and stare at them or actually come at them, if a cat fluffs up and charges, it freaks them out a bit.

    Here's a pic I took of Ziva today, I love the way the light showed the colour in her eyes.

    Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
    And here's the proof, from this morning's walk, a nice plump ginger walking across someone's lawn, no barking, but intense interest.

    Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

  16. Likes Tasmania, VISITOR, DFB liked this post
  17. #1179
    Super Member Tasmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.

    "Plump Ginger" made me laugh

  18. Thanks Big Dave thanked for this post
    Likes Big Dave, DFB liked this post
  19. #1180
    Super Member DFB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Show us your pet.

    My handsome boy had a little haircut yesterday, not too much as it's pretty cold at the moment.


  20. Likes Big Dave, SNP209, dgage liked this post
Page 118 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 1956 Bel Air Show Car Prep at Autogeek's Show Car Garage!
    By Mike Phillips in forum PICTURES: Wednesday Night Detailing Classes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-01-2015, 12:02 PM
  2. Father's Day Show & Shine (More Like Show Those Swirls)
    By 10secdream in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:19 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 04:09 PM
  4. SEMA Show Announcement #2 - Autogeek Launches New TV Show!
    By Meghan in forum Company & Forum News Headlines
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 11:49 PM

Members who have read this thread: 77

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» September 2022

S M T W T F S
28293031 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 1