autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 79 123456789101151 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

what are you currently watching?

what is everyone currently watching (tv sitcom, movie, youtube, etc,.) right now?

2. Thanks Dan Tran thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what are you currently watching?

bought a couple of skateboards (cruisers) and am slowly starting to get back into it to just relax and cruise around (the feeling is hard to describe but just feels awesome). i stumbled across this on YT and thought it was insane...
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu3I6qJp1Mg[/video]

and my skateboarding idol (christian hosoi=master of style), didn't realize (i quit skating over 10+ years ago so i wasn't in the know) he got into some trouble but turned his life around for the better. very cool documentary...
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ocoy6XVeqQ[/video]
    [ame]youtube.com/watch?v=xsAPNnGPCMg[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

excellent! yeah i've been skating again for about five years and i love it. should have never stopped when i was younger. i do a lot of other physical stuff (weights, football, baseball) and i'm not necessarily the right build to be skating at this point but 1. it's ridiculously fun and 2. it's a more challenging alternative to riding my bike around with my dog.

my wife likes to go walking at night at our local paved "boardwalk" called the promenade , esp since she's been pregnant and can't run, and i can't stand walking, so i bring my board and skate around with the dog up there as she walks.

i have a pretty silly collection of boards and such now...it's a problem - but really only skate two boards - my main one is a 8.5 with a bit of a longer wheel base and the other is 8.375 and really light weight. i even have full Ti hanger trucks with hollow king pins on it. both are super fast because i take care of my bearings and run 64 mm wheels.

i saw a cool documentary yesterday called Atari: Game Over. i think anyone that grew up with an Atari 2600 in the house would like it.
    '09 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG / '14 Audi Q5 3.0 S-Line / '99.5 Pathfinder SE

I DO NOT support or recommend Oakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
    excellent! yeah i've been skating again for about five years and i love it. should have never stopped when i was younger. i do a lot of other physical stuff (weights, football, baseball) and i'm not necessarily the right build to be skating at this point but 1. it's ridiculously fun and 2. it's a more challenging alternative to riding my bike around with my dog.

my wife likes to go walking at night at our local paved "boardwalk" called the promenade , esp since she's been pregnant and can't run, and i can't stand walking, so i bring my board and skate around with the dog up there as she walks.

i have a pretty silly collection of boards and such now...it's a problem - but really only skate two boards - my main one is a 8.5 with a bit of a longer wheel base and the other is 8.375 and really light weight. i even have full Ti hanger trucks with hollow king pins on it. both are super fast because i take care of my bearings and run 64 mm wheels.

i saw a cool documentary yesterday called Atari: Game Over. i think anyone that grew up with an Atari 2600 in the house would like it.

awesome, very cool ! the thing is, it doesn't matter your age and shape, if you can balance yourself on a board (don't have to be technical it's all about style )and just cruise around and have fun then that's all that matters ! this is the second board I've purchased in the last 4 weeks. it's a sc jammer...
    [ame]youtube.com/watch?v=twNrUD7b_ZM[/video]

probably gonna buy this one next , it's a longer version of the one above...
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FveNpNbeQ[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    awesome, very cool ! the thing is, it doesn't matter your age and shape, if you can balance yourself on a board (don't have to be technical it's all about style )and just cruise around and have fun then that's all that matters ! this is the second board I've purchased in the last 4 weeks. it's a sc jammer...
    youtube.com/watch?v=twNrUD7b_ZM

probably gonna buy this one next, it's a longer version of the one above...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FveNpNbeQ
    agreed. it's a fantastic feeling. wow, yeah those are def cruisers! by the look of those wheels you can roll over anything without any care! that's quite a luxury.

here's a vid my friend took the other day of me ripping a stationary ollie in the middle of a store after one of the aforementioned promenade sessions. if you liked Hosoi, you'd probably like my grip tape job haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmjTjviz4HA
    '09 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG / '14 Audi Q5 3.0 S-Line / '99.5 Pathfinder SE

I DO NOT support or recommend Oakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
    agreed. it's a fantastic feeling. wow, yeah those are def cruisers! by the look of those wheels you can roll over anything without any care! that's quite a luxury.

here's a vid my friend took the other day of me ripping a stationary ollie in the middle of a store after one of the aforementioned promenade sessions. if you liked Hosoi, you'd probably like my grip tape job haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmjTjviz4HA

nice! that's more than i can do at the moment...

with the nicer (and somewhat hot) weather coming up, there couldn't be a better time to start again! once you've skated, you'll always have the feeling with you...

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys!

Loving the skate talk on Autogeek! Makes me wanna go to the garage & snap a pic of the quiver & post it up on this thread! May just do that tomorrow.

Unsure how to put a link on here for a youtube clip but check out Ana Maria Suzano - Camburi longboard session. Way too fun! I'm not even going to try doing what she does with her feet . . . self employed . . . can't get too broken!

We had quite the crew a few years back - some great carpark sessions, hangin' ten etc & when the courage kicked in we'd bomb a reasonably serious hill - 60+ mph . . . when you fall at that speed, you get a seven metre skid mark of jean fibre. Payed to hit the apex of the second bend just perfect or the 6in curb would send you into the dirt bank only a foot away! Ahhh - good times!

Aaryn NZ.

Post Thanks / Like

My girlfriend and I are going through the whole series. We are currently on Season 4 episode 3. I've watched the whole series about twice now. This is her first time watching the show, so just keeping my mouth shut so I don't spoil it for her. Kapeesh?

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUT07eZoXPw[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xr5khx-5y68"]2015 C7 Z06 Dealership delivery BURNOUT - Vengeance Racing - YouTube[/video]

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Steve Wilkos
    VT
    Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    ....It's all I use these days....they are buffing when I'm relaxing...and still don't get the powder out of canines!

Page 1 of 79 123456789101151 ... LastLast