autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uuuhhhh

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uuuhhhh

If you look at the replay, the Pats D was playing 10 on the line one deep safety.

Perfect for the read option, 34 counter, 34 power. That puts Lynch or Wilson one on one when everyone mans up.. (I coach my sons team)

It was a FANTASTIC play by the CB, gotta give him credit. The ball was on target by Wilson as well, but why call that play is beyond me. I tell my son all the time the difference between a good play and a great play, and that play was INDEED GREAT.

Gone be a tough road for the Seahawks, Wilson and Lynch due BIG pay days and you can't pay everyone.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mcate
    Black isn't a color, it's a part time job.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LRC3 View Post
    If you look at the replay, the Pats D was playing 10 on the line one deep safety.

Perfect for the read option, 34 counter, 34 power. That puts Lynch or Wilson one on one when everyone mans up.. (I coach my sons team)

It was a FANTASTIC play by the CB, gotta give him credit. The ball was on target by Wilson as well, but why call that play is beyond me. I tell my son all the time the difference between a good play and a great play, and that play was INDEED GREAT.

Gone be a tough road for the Seahawks, Wilson and Lynch due BIG pay days and you can't pay everyone.
    Yeah it was a really good play by the corner (although the inside receiver should have at least partially disrupted his path to the ball - one of the main points in making that play work).

The play call is what really confused me. If the Pats had their goaline package in and you want to pass on it, why not play action or at least roll Russell out and give him other options. Ugh!!
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by expdetailing View Post
    Jarred,
    Since I am from Cleveland, I have learned to tell my self, "It's not reasonable to feel bad about a group of men who are millionaires" after my team has blown the occasion over and over again.
    Honestly, this works for me.
    Yeah.... and you should be from Atlanta, the worst team on the planet lately. And with a new coach coming that will now have to defend allegations of "piped in fan sound" (to make it louder for the opposing teams) that allegedly happened when he wasn't even with the team!

Yet they are building a BRAND FREAKING NEW $1,400,000,000.00 stadium! Yes, that's 1.4 BILLION!

In fact, it'll end up being much more than that by the time it's all said and done. I'd expect it to hit close to $2 billion by the time it's all said and done. One tiny lot next door went up to over 6 times the appraised value, some 80' wide and brought $6.9 million.

And for what? The ability to see a team with the worse record in the NFL as of late. Have you been to the area where the stadium(s) are lately? Not exactly where you'll be spending your evenings watching the sunset (unless you have body armor and a plethora of semi to full automatic weapons).

All those poor poor pitiful millionaires, just hurts my soul thinking how in the world they'll survive.

That play call just goes to show you..... brain farts come to anyone, anywhere, at THE STUPIDIEST TIME! And you can get others to believe your dribble if you just phrase it right.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care if the pats had 12 men stacked up, they weren't stopping Lynch 3 times from the 1. Lynch was falling forward nearly every play he had the ball.

It was a FANTASTIC play by the CB, gotta give him credit. The ball was on target by Wilson as well, but why call that play is beyond me.
    For that play the ball was actually too far in front of the receiver. For a tight play like that, it should have hit him in the numbers. But, Wilson isn't accurate enough anyways...

Post Thanks / Like

Best running back in the league. He should have gotten the ball period.

Post Thanks / Like

Lynch always falls forward...he would have gone in!

Post Thanks / Like

Another person you have to give a ton of credit it coach Belichick, he just out works you, out schemes you, and out prepares you.

That dude finds "bums" on the street, and coaches them up to play great. He is a master motivator!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mcate
    Black isn't a color, it's a part time job.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cardaddy View Post
    Yeah.... and you should be from Atlanta, the worst team on the planet lately. And with a new coach coming that will now have to defend allegations of "piped in fan sound" (to make it louder for the opposing teams) that allegedly happened when he wasn't even with the team!
    You've got a good coach coming in, you're defense should improve with him, and you've got some pretty decent offensive players.

Stadiums are crazy, that's all I can say about that.
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by expdetailing View Post
    Jarred,
    Since I am from Cleveland, I have learned to tell my self, "It's not reasonable to feel bad about a group of men who are millionaires" after my team has blown the occasion over and over again.
    Honestly, this works for me.
    Still not over the Drive The Fumble The Shot and Jose Mesa.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarred767 View Post
    You've got a good coach coming in, you're defense should improve with him, and you've got some pretty decent offensive players.

Stadiums are crazy, that's all I can say about that.
    Yeah, Quinn has some impressive experience under his belt for sure. I'd surely like to see the defense take a HUGE step in the right direction (especially when you temper that with what he's done in Seattle). Here it just seems as if the guys (players) don't give a rats arse one way or another, when the checks keep coming in that is.

Just can't figure that whole stadium thing out though. Not like it'll make any real difference 'on the field'. Guess it'll make for better monster truck shows. But hey.... we're getting TWO new facilities. The Braves are actually moving OUT of Atlanta, to the north of the perimeter. I miss the simpler days, when hammering Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy, Chipper Jones, Andrew Jones and Ron Gant were slugging them over the fences while Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz and Phil Niekro, (with the most badazz knuckler ever) were putting fear into hitters far and wide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.