autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's the last form of exercise you've done?

Did a lot of reps with a shovel the last 3-4 months.

2. Likes Bosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve been working out 5-6 days per week for the last three years and just added squats to my leg day 3 weeks ago, it’s been probably 30 years since I’ve done squats...the sharp muscle pain is gone now after my workouts but the quads are just sore now!

Oh...I just added deadlifts to the routine today after NEVER doing them as a high school kid or afterwards, I can definitely tell the next couple of days are going to suck! I can only imagine which muscles are going to kick my ass Monday and Tuesday, I can tell the abs are not liking me right now though. It’s great being 55 and popping anti inflammatories!

I’m taking a 1500 mile round trip road trip to Oxford Ms on Wednesday morning and returning Thursday night...daughter is coming home from her first year at Ole Miss!

JF

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

4. Likes Bosko, dgage liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    I’ve been workingout 5-6 days per week for the last three years and just added squats to my leg day 3 weeks ago, it’s been probably 30 years since I’ve done squats...the sharp muscle pain is gone now after my workouts but the quads are just sore now!

Oh...I just added deadlifts to the routine today after NEVER doing them as a high school kid or afterwards, I can definitely tell the next couple of days are going to suck! I can only imagine which muscles are going to kick my ass Monday and Tuesday, I can tell the abs are not liking me right now though. It’s great being 55 and popping anti inflammatories!

I’m taking a 1500 mile round trip road trip to Oxford Ms on Wednesday morning and returning Thursday night...daughter is coming home from her first year at Ole Miss!

JF

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    I do hate exercise but i am overweight so i go with personal trainer to lose my weight

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the midst of rehabbing following shoulder (rotator cuff) surgery. I'm about 3 1/2 months into a 12-18 month recovery. I'm doing about an hours worth of shoulder exercises, twice a day for a total of 2 to 2 1/2 hours a day. Follow each of those sessions with ice for about 30 minutes. Additionally I do a 3-mile walk every morning.

Rehabbing this shoulder is brutal... It's nearly a full-time job and it's my primary focus these days.

But progress is being made.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2black1s View Post
    I'm in the midst of rehabbing following shoulder (rotator cuff) surgery. I'm about 3 1/2 months into a 12-18 month recovery. I'm doing about an hours worth of shoulder exercises, twice a day for a total of 2 to 2 1/2 hours a day. Follow each of those sessions with ice for about 30 minutes. Additionally I do a 3-mile walk every morning.

Rehabbing this shoulder is brutal... It's nearly a full-time job and it's my primary focus these days.

Yea, know a few people that have shoulder issues, and others that had surgery. Tough go for sure. Yes there are worse things, but it is still a long rough go with shoulders.

8. Likes 2black1s liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I rode my bicycle 26 miles from Huntington Beach to the Newport Wedge.

Post Thanks / Like

Mowed the lawn for the second time this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2black1s View Post

Damm! Keep at it. I had that a few years ago. I find out Monday about my other shoulder…..

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687