autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 12 of 168 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Well it might take some time to find someone to trade, I'm thinking it will be someone with a white or silver turbo model and try and "convince" them that the black stands out too much on their color and my chrome housings will look much better. If I have to buy them outright its pretty expensive, like $530 cost at the dealership, the sites have em' for $700, that's a lot of money, no matter how good it looks but I'm going to try.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    It's worth a shot trying to trade, I agree.... have you joined any Fiat forums yet? I'd start there, in the market section.

Good luck!

BTW- did I miss where you posted pics of the new car?
    And does it have a name?
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    It's worth a shot trying to trade, I agree.... have you joined any Fiat forums yet? I'd start there, in the market section.

Good luck!

BTW- did I miss where you posted pics of the new car?
    And does it have a name?
    I did post a pic but here it is for you:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?-uploadfromtaptalk1394254722549-jpg  
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like
    J/K Monica, here it is, LOL!

I have not joined a forum yet, deciding on which one and I haven't named the car but on Fuely I had to so I went with BACKFIRE.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?-uploadfromtaptalk1394254806618-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoususer View Post
    Wow congratulations! At least you love the car. Problem with me is i love money more than cars.

BTW it's time to change the signature!

That's a good problem
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

J/K Monica, here it is, LOL!

I have not joined a forum yet, deciding on which one and I haven't named the car but on Fuely I had to so I went with BACKFIRE.

Looks so bad ass for a little car
    I can say that, I have a small car.

Time to get rid of that chrome now...
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

Looks so bad ass for a little car
    I can say that, I have a small car.

Time to get rid of that chrome now...
    I like the little bit of chrome trim on the car and at some point I'm going to be adding the metal chrome fuel door, it looks "kinda" like the fuel door on the old Chargers! I'm also adding the ESSE ESSE badge to the boot, so instead of debadging like I usually do I'm leaving the badges on the car as well as adding one, LOL! I may also add an offset stripe, its similar to the one on the rocker panel but doesn't strobe. Saw this on the RRM Abarth and thought it looked great, the stripe also goes onto the painted dashboard part too, very cool! In time things will happen, I'm couldn't be happier to have a car like this, look forward to going to and from work everyday, God I love how this car sounds and its STOCK!

Post Thanks / Like

I gotta admit. As much as i don't like the interior of the Abarth, the exterior is bitchin'. And i think its super cool that (just like the SRT4's) they don't have mufflers. More sporty turbo compacts should be like this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoususer View Post
    I gotta admit. As much as i don't like the interior of the Abarth, the exterior is bitchin'. And i think its super cool that (just like the SRT4's) they don't have mufflers. More sporty turbo compacts should be like this.
    Yeah the interior has hard plastics for sure, the body colored piece is a bit much, atleast my car is Nero though so it blends but if my vinyl guy thinks he can take the panel out safely I'm having it wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl for sure, no more glare and/or finger prints to deal with. I also don't care for the seating position but for me its not as bad because I'm 5'6" but I do wish I sat a little lower in the car. Keeping with the "knocks" I wish the shifter engaged like my Honda, pure mechanical genius right there but then again its a Honda, the Fiat has longer throws and is a little rubbery but I'm getting used to it.

On the plus side love the Beats audio, sounds awesome, well to me but I'm sure some audio experts would say its not all that great. Having XM for a year free is cool, the audio controls behind the steering wheel are a God send.

This car is all attitude, has soul and passion whether your driving to the store or a backroad, you just can't wait to drive it and this is a stock one, I can only imagine what its going to be like with the intake and tune on it. Down the road it will have:

-Forge BOV
    -Light weight pulley
    -Downpipe???
    -Ported TB

The pulley and TB are worth 6 hp each, not sure if its wheel hp or not but that will be done when the major things are done. Like I said before, the tune alone had a car at 187/212 to the wheels....WOW! With the mods I listed, combined with the intake its easy to be over 200 whp, I can't wait, better order up the 215/40's now, LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah the interior has hard plastics for sure, the body colored piece is a bit much, atleast my car is Nero though so it blends but if my vinyl guy thinks he can take the panel out safely I'm having it wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl for sure, no more glare and/or finger prints to deal with. I also don't care for the seating position but for me its not as bad because I'm 5'6" but I do wish I sat a little lower in the car. Keeping with the "knocks" I wish the shifter engaged like my Honda, pure mechanical genius right there but then again its a Honda, the Fiat has longer throws and is a little rubbery but I'm getting used to it.

On the plus side love the Beats audio, sounds awesome, well to me but I'm sure some audio experts would say its not all that great. Having XM for a year free is cool, the audio controls behind the steering wheel are a God send.

This car is all attitude, has soul and passion whether your driving to the store or a backroad, you just can't wait to drive it and this is a stock one, I can only imagine what its going to be like with the intake and tune on it. Down the road it will have:

-Forge BOV
    -Light weight pulley
    -Downpipe???
    -Ported TB

The pulley and TB are worth 6 hp each, not sure if its wheel hp or not but that will be done when the major things are done. Like I said before, the tune alone had a car at 187/212 to the wheels....WOW! With the mods I listed, combined with the intake its easy to be over 200 whp, I can't wait, better order up the 215/40's now, LOL!

You can fit 215s on that? Sweet!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can fit 215s on that? Sweet!
    Well I saw a guy on one of the forums selling an alcanterra shiftboot that also had wheels for sale and had 215's on it. Not the same car but I had 225/45's on my R56, BFG KDW2's, horrible tire @10K, looked great and has smooth sidewalls.

I'm sure I'm going to need more rubber on the road, especially on the Dragon this fall, guess we'll find out. The car has a 3 mode traction control system, full on, push the TC once and it let's you have a little "more" fun and then the last one makes you hold the TC button down for 10 seconds and its full off, I will not be using that mode on the Dragon, don't think I have the skill to do that as I've had no professional training and I'll admit it here to everyone, don't have the balls for it either. That said I do push pretty hard on the Dragon IMO but it probably has more to do with the fact that I know the "nannies" will take care of me!

Page 12 of 168 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast