autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HOW TO & Introduction Thread

Hello from Miami. My name is Jeff. This weekend I attended Mike's 101 and 102 Detailing class. Best thing I ever did. I detail motorcycles here in Miami and do Ok, but I'm about to up my game. Yesterday I put in an order for the xmt portercable 7424xp light swirl remover kit and the Griots Garage 3 in. orbital polisher kit, so Im off to a good start.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd56 View Post
    Hello from Miami. My name is Jeff. This weekend I attended Mike's 101 and 102 Detailing class. Best thing I ever did. I detail motorcycles here in Miami and do Ok, but I'm about to up my game. Yesterday I put in an order for the xmt portercable 7424xp light swirl remover kit and the Griots Garage 3 in. orbital polisher kit, so Im off to a good start.
    Jeff, how you doing, glad you enjoyed the classes!
    Can you do me a favor and post your intro in the intro thread, here is a link to it.

Introduce Yourself - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: HOW TO & Introduction Thread

Just like "Streetlife", I joined a while back and FINALLY thought I'd introduce myself. It seems the entrepreneurial climate these days has a lot to offer! New starts (or at least slow entries) seem to be more accepted and supported, especially in this service arena. So here goes, move over and introduce yourself! Until then, I'll be "waxing" my way into this fine profession.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from Wisconsin!

I just joined the forum. I am a young detailer looking to gain some more detailing experience. Detailing is my passion I truly enjoy cleaning cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, newbie question about uploading a profile pic. Whenever I hit the "save changes" button I get "Upload of file failed.". I've tied using both a .png and a .jpg and they were both under the 150pixel and 34.2KB size limits. I'm uploading straight from my computer, not a URL, and it puts it there in my profile where i can see it, but it fails uploading and then doesn't display. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

My name is Flash and I am a detailer in Memphis

Hope I fit in around here
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: HOW TO & Introduction Thread

Hello Everyone
    I am very new to detailing. Got started on my car - mixed results. Hope to learn more on how to here. BTW I am from Singapore. I am also new to forums - so learning how to navigate gingerly.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got my first car that I care so much about that I joined AutoGeeks...a 2014 Mustang V6 Premium in Deep Impact Blue...LOVE this car! Have it 1 week and have washed it twice, and today covered it due to a light snow on the way this week. Can't keep it in the garage, no room, loaded with a 35 yr. collection household stuff...and 2 carbon fiber road bikes!
    I'm gonna try to keep this Mustang looking new forever cuz IT IS BEAUTIFUL! First "sports" car I've ever owned. Kids are grown so don't need the minivan or SUV any longer. I recall when the first one came on the market when new car released were a momentous occasion. Waited all these years to own what I envied all these years.
    Any suggestions on keeping the car looking/running new are truly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to AGO Mitch!

Start with this:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-phillips.html

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone! My name is Ryan, and I am currently a new member who has just recently started my own business, I have joined here for wisdom from everyone and learn as much as I possibly can. I am from the West Tennessee area and look forward to everything you guys offer. I learned about this site after I just recently purchased the Mytee S-300 Tempo and a 5 Gallon Bucket. Also for everyone that is curious I love my S-300, as this is what I did, I also purchased a 1200 Watt bucket Heater for a 5 Gallon Bucket and heat my water as I extract, and when I get ready for more hot water I dip a jug in the 5 gallon bucket and then re add new fresh hot water. Tip for anyone that doesn't have a lot of money to afford the really really expensive Mytee products.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast