autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

So my wife......

and I celebrate 19-years of marriage with some dinner last night at a nice Italian restaurant and she proceeds to tell me a story about a friend of hers at work.

She and a coworker notice a scratch across another coworker's vehicle (Jen), so they asks her about it. Jen responds by saying after hurricane Sandy with tree branches all over she caught a branch while driving in such a way that it put a scratch across a door panel or two.

My wife proceeds to tell me that she ran her finger across the scratch and responds as such, "Nothing caught on my finger so the scratch is not deep at all. My husband can compound that out easily so just let me know if you are interested."

My jaw dropped! For someone not very interested in my hobby, telling me I waste time especially on a leased vehicle we have, she inspected the scratch properly, communicated the resolution and used the right terminology as well. I told her that's a turn-on for me. Who would have thought!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: So my wife......

I think you need to place a fairly large order to prepare for this work and you have your wife to thank for it!!

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoolfso View Post
    So my wife and I celebrate 19-years of marriage with some dinner last night at a nice Italian restaurant and she proceeds to tell me a story about a friend of hers at work.

I told her that's a turn-on for me.
    Yeah, so the rest of us who have been married for 19 years would like to know what happened after that...

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome. I just got married, so I hope my wife might do something similar in the near-future!

Post Thanks / Like

17 years for me and my wifee tomorrow and she is counting my microfiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Yeah, so the rest of us who have been married for 19 years would like to know what happened after that...
    Lol

Post Thanks / Like

No such luck with my wife. We celebrated our 13th 4/30. I told her I ordered myself a present so as to explain the $65 Amex charge she would soon discover. She picked up the carton on the porch last night and commented how small and light it was. I hastily took to the box to the basement to check out my Nanoskin mitt and EZ Detail mini. There's no way I could let her see that $50 mitt. She would never understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    I think you need to place a fairly large order to prepare for this work and you have your wife to thank for it!!
    This is a great idea ha

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, That is so awesome!!! My wife is getting into having a nice shinny car most if not all the time. I hope she will do things like this in the future.
    Now if you can just get her to help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mwoolfso View Post
    and i celebrate 19-years of marriage with some dinner last night at a nice italian restaurant and she proceeds to tell me a story about a friend of hers at work.

She and a coworker notice a scratch across another coworker's vehicle (jen), so they asks her about it. Jen responds by saying after hurricane sandy with tree branches all over she caught a branch while driving in such a way that it put a scratch across a door panel or two.

My wife proceeds to tell me that she ran her finger across the scratch and responds as such, "nothing caught on my finger so the scratch is not deep at all. My husband can compound that out easily so just let me know if you are interested."

my jaw dropped! For someone not very interested in my hobby, telling me i waste time especially on a leased vehicle we have, she inspected the scratch properly, communicated the resolution and used the right terminology as well. I told her that's a turn-on for me. Who would have thought!
    👏

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast