autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Roadtrip to Autogeek(arrive july 9th)

Just testing the waters here. Who is curious about our favorite website on earth and seeing their home base?? I was wanting to do a road trip from here to autogeek set for july. I have a volvo wagon so I can very comfortably fit 4 adults. (dont worry its an 850 wagon so its very comfortable and yes the ac works lol). My plan was to go out there and also take the class that day. All I ask is that we all pitch in on gas. Anyone interested in the los angeles area???

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Roadtrip to Autogeek(arrive july 9th)

Roadtrip from LA to FL???...South FL at that..

Goodluck

Post Thanks / Like

I wish you and your 4 guest a safe trip 11 months from now
    also can you help me get Nick's autograph, AG should hook it up for a dedicated guy like you willing to drive half way across the map to reach AG HQ! and ChemGuy is a cool guy to boot!

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chemguy626 View Post
    Just testing the waters here. Who is curious about our favorite website on earth and seeing their home base?? I was wanting to do a road trip from here to autogeek set for july. I have a volvo wagon so I can very comfortably fit 4 adults. (dont worry its an 850 wagon so its very comfortable and yes the ac works lol). My plan was to go out there and also take the class that day. All I ask is that we all pitch in on gas. Anyone interested in the los angeles area???
    Come on down!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbull2984 View Post
    Roadtrip from LA to FL???...South FL at that..

Goodluck
    That sounds like the perfect way to spend a couple days if you ask me! When the planets align and the bank approves me for a $45,000 loan for a new Cadillac ATS 2.0T w/6-speed, I'll be requesting a couple days off so I can do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rock012345 View Post
    I wish you and your 4 guest a safe trip 11 months from now
    also can you help me get Nick's autograph, AG should hook it up for a dedicated guy like you willing to drive half way across the map to reach AG HQ! and ChemGuy is a cool guy to boot!
    Michael,

My autograph is available upon request with every jar of Pinnacle Souveran ordered.

Post Thanks / Like

Haha I've been there before. That's quite a hike! They're great people and beyond friendly. I WILL make it back someday
    Trent
    PRD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Come on down!

That sounds like the perfect way to spend a couple days if you ask me! When the planets align and the bank approves me for a $45,000 loan for a new Cadillac ATS 2.0T w/6-speed, I'll be requesting a couple days off so I can do the same.

Michael,

My autograph is available upon request with every jar of Pinnacle Souveran ordered.
    Lol requesting a couple of days off? For what, I heard you get to goto Autogeek HQ 6 days a week! What a lucky guy Theres nothing here in L.A, except Chemical Guys Inglewood, but thats nothing compared to what you get to see everyday! As far as the Souveran, your autograph alone is worth the $95! One day when you become the AG CEO, I would have your first autograph!

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, I thought I drove far. SE PA to FL for Detail Fest '12. took a day and a half each way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chemguy626 View Post
    I think this is an exciting chance to do some cross country driving, see a lot of great sights, meet some new friends. I hope some of our members take you up on this generous offer.

Have a great trip!

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll have a blast. We had a group of 20 cars from all over the US and Canada make a Route 66 trip from Chicago to LA in June. Lot's of great sites if you take I-40 to Texas and then work your way down to I-10

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt 736 View Post
    You'll have a blast. We had a group of 20 cars from all over the US and Canada make a Route 66 trip from Chicago to LA in June. Lot's of great sites if you take I-40 to Texas and then work your way down to I-10

Oh god....the I-40 lol. I went with my buddy from here in los angeles (korea town) to Oklahoma to pick up his AE86 and we took the I-40 almost the whole way. it was cool for the first 7 hours then it got repetitive. We didn't do any sight seeing though....(and we didnt stop during the whole way there)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast