autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

About to place another order, anything to add?

Im hoping this will be my last order before I start detailing again this summer.

XMT 360
    Edge 2000 pad kit
    Meguiars NXT Generation Car Wash 64 oz.
    Mothers Fender Well Brush
    Cobra Waffle Weave Microfiber Glass Towel (2)
    Ultra Soft Upholstery Brush

Is there anything else you guys think I need? Ive got Liquid Souveran, XMT polishes, DP wheel gel/ glaze, Armor all tire shine for tires/ wheel wells, lots of MF, DP interior cleaner and protectant, 4 star conditioner, stoners, amazing roll off, 303 protectant, foam gun, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    claybar...ONR is a great product...or 4 in 1....PB spray and wash tire cleaner is great...make sure you get the edge adapter if you didn't buy the pad kit that already comes with it...leather conditioner...a scmitt...micro restore...the list goes on and so does the buying

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 03gtmustang
    Im hoping this will be my last order before I start detailing again this summer.

XMT 360
    Edge 2000 pad kit
    Meguiars NXT Generation Car Wash 64 oz.
    Mothers Fender Well Brush
    Cobra Waffle Weave Microfiber Glass Towel (2)
    Ultra Soft Upholstery Brush

Is there anything else you guys think I need? Ive got Liquid Souveran, XMT polishes, DP wheel gel/ glaze, Armor all tire shine for tires/ wheel wells, lots of MF, DP interior cleaner and protectant, 4 star conditioner, stoners, amazing roll off, 303 protectant, foam gun, etc.
    XMT4
    ShMITTs
    Duragloss#951, #921, #101
    Cobra Waffle Weave Microfiber Glass Towel (order more then 2)
    Pinnacle leather conditioner

Post Thanks / Like
    you will eventually order evertything from AG, its inevitable. Might as well add it all now and save on shipping

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by orngez
    claybar...ONR is a great product...or 4 in 1....PB spray and wash tire cleaner is great...make sure you get the edge adapter if you didn't buy the pad kit that already comes with it...leather conditioner...a scmitt...micro restore...the list goes on and so does the buying
    Ive got the wolfgang clay bar. Once that runs out Ill just buy the Mothers local. Tire cleaner is covered. Im getting the pad kit so the adapter will be in it. Leather condition is covered. Got a bunch of sponges, so Im going to hold off on the scmitt for now.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    XMT4
    ShMITTs
    Duragloss#951, #921, #101
    Cobra Waffle Weave Microfiber Glass Towel (order more then 2)
    Pinnacle leather conditioner
    Ive got DG 921. I dont see myself using it on customer cars, so I got it mostly for my car. Sponges are good for now and so is leather conditioner. Id get the pinnacle for my car, but I dont have leather anymore. Rear seat delete and Corbeau cloth seats up front. 4* had good reviews and is cheaper then Pinnacle which is why I went that route instead.

How would you compare Pinnacle leather cleaner AND conditioner vs. just the conditioner? Im not sure how I feel about the 2 in 1 when it comes to cleaning and conditioning leather.

Soap wise Ill be using NXT for customer cars. But Id like to try out DG 901 for my car. Right now Ive got DP xtreme foam and Poorboys Super Slick & Wax Car Shampoo.
    Last edited by D; 04-08-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    the mother clay bar is crud in a pack..i have had much more success with the megs smooth surface clay bar...yes its a little on the mild side..but its nice that it leaves no marring..especially on a customers car you are not polishing this is a great trait to have in a clay bar...and don't think just because i say its mild means it doesn't remove contamination....

Post Thanks / Like
    Poorboys Bug Squash ... comes in handy for tar, bugs, and such and always missing when needed most.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    How about DP 4 in 1? It was a bit cool today so I used it to wash the car. Awesome stuff. How about sealant? With your black I'd say Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by orngez
    the mother clay bar is crud in a pack..i have had much more success with the megs smooth surface clay bar...yes its a little on the mild side..but its nice that it leaves no marring..especially on a customers car you are not polishing this is a great trait to have in a clay bar...and don't think just because i say its mild means it doesn't remove contamination....
    Thanks, I think Ive got that local now too. I havent really found clay that I like a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    Poorboys Bug Squash ... comes in handy for tar, bugs, and such and always missing when needed most.
    Just got that in my last order.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf
    How about DP 4 in 1? It was a bit cool today so I used it to wash the car. Awesome stuff. How about sealant? With your black I'd say Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant.
    Honestly, I never wash a car when its below 30*. I only detail over the summer when Im home from school. And I dont bring my car to school, so I dont wash it during the winter, except once during winter vacation. Believe it or not Ive never used a sealant. Just good old Carnauba. But Im planning on using XMT 360 as my sealant/ LSP like Justin does. On my car Ill top it with Liquid Souveran though.
    Last edited by D; 04-08-2007 at 04:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Order never stops growing. Realized I needed more DP gel wheel cleaner, Im going to get my first shmitt (black wheel shmitt), and Pinnacle micro rejuvenator.