I'd like to invite any AGO members in the Greater Pittsburgh area to the Steeltown Corvette Club All-Chevy show on July 29, from 9 AM to 3PM. For those interested in participating, it's a judged show, open to Chevrolet cars and trucks of all years. Also included will be a cruise-in area for those desiring not to compete in the judging.
I've won my class the last two years with my '87 El Camino and it's far from pristine--trailered stuff has their own class. As you might assume from the host club, it's a bit Corvette-heavy, but you'll see a wide assortment of tri-fives, musclecars and Chevys of all types and ages. This is the 32nd year for the show, so the club has their act together as far as organization. Location is just off exit 54 of I-79, so it's easily accessed from anywhere. Here's the link to the club's site:STCC CAR SHOW 2012 The $20 entry fee gets you a goodie bag and almost every entrant gets a door prize. If nothing else, you get to see my Camino in person and laugh hysterically at some old fool who spends a bunch of time here trying to learn how to keep the paint from falling off his raggedy old truck.
Check your calendar and post up if you can attend. Look for my Camino and be sure and say hello. I'll be wearing a black Detail Fest t-shirt and will likely smell like Meguiar's #7 by the time I finish my pre-show prep. Feel free to PM me for more info.

Bill