autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell????

OK, so I'm somewhat removed from generation Y and probably don't get out enough.

I was weeding out the detailing folder on my hard drive and found the photo below.....

I couldn't even begin to try and understand what the hell these things are and why one would even consider something so ridiculous...

Maybe someone here could share their insight....

Thank you......

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get it. What I can't stand is the guys that wear skinny jeans and then sag them. I hate it man.

http://www.lovelyish.com/737379220/w...p-saggy-pants/
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What the hell????

those people are trolls! Anything with a "JDM" or "VIP" label and people these days jump on it! They are idiots in my mind. If any of my relatives did anything like that, i would chop the hell out of that ugly POS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh snap!!! I didn't even see the other pic. ###?! I've never seen that before.
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    I don't get it. What I can't stand is the guys that wear skinny jeans and then sag them. I hate it man.

Weird Product of the Day: Belt that Holds Up Saggy Pants | lovelyish
    lol, agree. I think guys and skinny jeans is the dumbest fashion EVER...until sagging skinny jeans came along.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    OK, so I'm somewhat removed from generation Y and probably don't get out enough.

I was weeding out the detailing folder on my hard drive and found the photo below.....

I couldn't even begin to try and understand what the hell these things are and why one would even consider something so ridiculous...

Maybe someone here could share their insight....

Thank you......
    Oh wow! I think that's a sign we're getting old Bobby. We just don't understand the younger generation. It looks like a darn shame what they did to those cars!
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic Bright Silver
    2018 Ford F150 Xlt Sport 4X4 Magnetic Grey

Post Thanks / Like

Japanese cars?

Post Thanks / Like

The import scene do have some awesome cars in my opinion. But mostly it's over the top. If your on facebook check out http://www.facebook.com/nightimport The pictures that page has are somewhat tasteful. The VIP scene is about taking a luxury car to the next level, No wheel well gap, expensive leather, all the addons you could possibly think of. The "Oni-Camber" or Demon camber (where there is a butt load of negative camber) is going too far, but it does work on certain vehicles. The huge exhaust on the cars I think is called Bōsōzoku, at least for motorcycles. Not 100% sure. But different folks different strokes. I like the import scene, not a fanatic, because there is so much variety as far as body kits/modifications. You see a 1969 chevy camaro you've seen them all really, the only way to tell if anything is different is if you have a completely stock one next to it, i'm not counting the engine bay because both scenes have their chrome and their paint. With the imports you can do a car 5 different ways and not be able to tell what the car was originally. That's just my take about the the whole domestic/import feud. Look at the picture and just laugh, enjoy it. Just think "What a great way to find your car in a parking lot". They should add flags to the back too. Some people like to go over the top, some people like to keep it low key. But whatever it is, everyone who modifies/adds beauty to their cars is enjoying the same exact hobby. Just a different style.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and for the saggy pants, you got me on that one. Apparently in prison its to notify other inmates your up for a good one in the rear. That's just what i've heard through the internet so you can take that one with a grain of salt. I cant stand it when I see guys with their boxers hangin out always picking up their pants. Maybe they just cant afford a belt, or it's the new trend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by purgeofdarkness View Post
    Oh and for the saggy pants, you got me on that one. Apparently in prison its to notify other inmates your up for a good one in the rear. That's just what i've heard through the internet so you can take that one with a grain of salt.
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast