autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

To our forum members

To all of our forum members I would just like to take a moment to personally thank everyone involved with Detail Fest 2007. So many of your drove or flew miles to come join us for this event. Ed, Rick, Alice all took to the skies, while Ryan, Ed, Chris, Justin, Bradley, Andrew, Leo, Rod, Kelsey and many others took to the roads. There are too many to name but I appreciate each and everyone of you coming to the event.
    Many of your traveled from the West Coast, South, and North Florida to come join us, we thank you all. The reason for the success of this Detail Fest was by far due to our forum members. Without all of you, we would not have had such a wonderful day.

Our detailers, Justin, Bradley, and Dennis traveled many miles to come and display their talents so others could learn. Many watched as they got to see a polisher in use for the first time. Others asked questions of Justin while he used the Pinnacle line on a couple of different vehicles.

The staff was a great asset to a smooth running day, would like to just say thank you to Meghan and everyone else. We work like a family here, something we are very proud of.

We were blessed with beautiful Florida weather, great food, and amazing vehicles. I think it is safe to say we all had a great day! Next Detail Fest will have a few changes, one great suggestion by Ed was push cart shopping in the warehouse!

If anyone has any suggestions they would like to share with me, you can always email me at Max@autogeek.net.

Thank you everyone for joining us, and if you missed it there is always next year!
    While supplies last anyone that places an order in the next week, you can put “Poster” in the comments box and we will include the Detail Fest poster with your order for free, while supplies last.

Max

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish i could have been their... Push cart shoping OMG i would die looking at all that stuff!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to see the 2nd Annual Detail Fest was a great success

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Max for hosting such a great event and for all that you do to make AGO such a great place to come and hang out. AG rules!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNative
    Thank you Max for hosting such a great event and for all that you do to make AGO such a great place to come and hang out. AG rules!!

Couldn't agree anymore with THAT statement!
    20 year olds rule!

"For each step-back, there is an equally or greater come-back..."

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...must-read.html

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...s-bluuuur.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Max it was a pleasure to come down with Ed to this event. A month and half before the event, Ed asked me if I would like to bring the Vette down for the event. At first I was kinda skeptical and said what the hey. Sure!!!!!!

Boy, I'm glad I did. I learned alot bout this business that a good friend of mine is in. While he details my car and what not, I like to help him grow his business with ideas of marketing and etc. I've been self employed my entire adjust working life, so its something you learn to get by with.

I will for sure see you guys again in the near future as work brings me down to Florida quite frequently during the middle of the year and I'll be there again for the fest next year!

Thanks again for being an outstanding business with great morals and ethics. Its hard to find that these days and you could tell by the support and warm hospitality your staff carries with them every day.

Warmest Regards,

Chris Johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Being lucky enough to be part of DF and now DFII, all I can say is thank you. Max has always given back to the community thru prizes, raffles, and now Detailfest. I am hopeful that your caring and generosity come back to you many times over for something than truly advances the hobby.

Nobody has provided such a warm and enviting atmosphere .... it was really like meeting up for the Annual Company Picnic and yet not necessarily was everyone an employee, but all were considered family in some way. So once again, cheers to Max for placing effort and rewards to those that use PBMA !!

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Max

I wish I could have been there, however I hope to be next year. Thank all your staff for being so helpfull

Post Thanks / Like
    max id just like to again personally say thanks to you. i truly appreciate that you are willing to host such an event, and i really did enjoy it! push cart sounds like a fantastic idea to me! you run a wonderful operation there max and it does not go unnoticed, thank you a lot!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wasen't able to make my way down but I know for next year I'll be there fore sure...I'm going to make a mini vacation for the family. I live in Canada and I'm not driving!

Really looking forward to next years DF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast