autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Turkey Day...Turkey's...

Happy Thanksgiving boys and girls!!!!

I wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you guys and your family a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. I know a lot of you guys will be hitting the road, so please be safe in your travels….don’t end up like Shine Time on the side of the road….by the way…has anyone heard from him?!?!?! I’m getting kinda worried.
    Anyways…just a few things that I’m thankful for…

First and foremost, I thank God for every moment he has given me. He truly has blessed me and has taken me to a level in my life I never thought was possible. I’m thankful for my parents and for all they have done for my family. I’m thankful for my fiancé for always supporting me in everything that I try to achieve in life and for always encouraging me. I’m thankful for our troops who have served and continue to serve and fight for our freedom…shout out to my neighbor LtCol Kenneth Welch who is closing up shop in Iraq. I know we have a few forum members who are also closing up shop…shout out to them…make it home safe.

Please share a few things you guys are thankful for….

Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happy Turkey Day...Turkey's...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I am thankful to evolution for turning some kind of dinosaur into a walking ball of meat with a tiny head.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche Pilot View Post

I am thankful to evolution for turning some kind of dinosaur into a walking ball of meat with a tiny head.

LMAO!!! OMG thats hilarious!!!!!
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving Alex!

A huge thanks to the countless blessings we are afforded and all of my friends and family.

Last but certainly not least I am thankful to God (You know... the creator?) It may come as a surprise to people but the laws of physics will tell you something can not come from nothing... Therefore there must be a creator that has been around infinitely which is something our finite beings are incapable of understanding. Even a spec of sand has to come from something so now consider the complexity of our universe and its obvious design. Almost every other facet of each persons belief or religion is a matter of faith but I believe that science proves their is in fact a God and I give thanks to him for all the good in my life.

Atheism requires faith as well...

Forget the dogma of atheism and you'll see something coming from nothing is far more unlikely (and in fact impossible) than something coming from a creator.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Alex!

A huge thanks to the countless blessings we are afforded and all of my friends and family.

Last but certainly not least I am thankful to God (You know... the creator?) It may come as a surprise to people but the laws of physics will tell you something can not come from nothing... Therefore there must be a creator that has been around infinitely which is something our finite beings are incapable of understanding. Even a spec of sand has to come from something so now consider the complexity of our universe and its obvious design. Almost every other facet of each persons belief or religion is a matter of faith but I believe that science proves their is in fact a God and I give thanks to him for all the good in my life.

Atheism requires faith as well...

Forget the dogma of atheism and you'll see something coming from nothing is far more unlikely (and in fact impossible) than something coming from a creator.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
    Very well said Corey ...I appreciate you taking the time to expressing this. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's Corey!
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving....Another day to reflect on all of our blessings....

Everyone...Please Be Safe!

Also....I saw where some turkeys were given amnesty...Hope none of them are lurking in your neighborhood. Because.....(you never know)

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche Pilot View Post

Lol good one

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am thankful for so many things. Too many to list all of them so I'll list a few.

As some stated above I am thankful that I was born and live in a country where we have a military fighting to preserve our freedom to have religious beliefs of our own, to visit any church that we desire to attend or to just sleep in on a Sunday if we should choose to do so. So to all you guys and gals out there fighting and those who have fought and "given all" to preserve our chosen way of life, I thank you Great Americans!!

I am thankful for the host of friends and supporting people I have found in my journey into living a clean and sober life. I am convinced that God has placed all of these people directly in my path so I thank God first for all of it.

I am thankful for my family, some have passed on but the values that they had instilled in me give them life as I take giving and caring action in my life and hopefully inspire others to do the same.

My parents and siblings are still here on this earth and while my Father will be spending Thanksgiving day here with his friends I will be in upstate New York with my Mother, Sister, Brother, nieces, nephews, my brother's loving wife and her huge loving family that I have yet to meet. I am told that the Thanksgiving dinner up there is a grand feast with over 30 people in attendance.

I am thankful that I still have my girl "Jack". (see avitar) While she is completely dependent upon me and the "Better than Ears Plus" that she gets twice daily, she has been with me to cheer me up during countless low spots in my life. Her bed will be placed on the passenger seat of my Buick as she rides shotgun on the trip to Upstate New York. I am positive that Jack will be thankful for all of the fire hydrants at every rest area from here to Watertown NY.

I could go on and on but I'll end on this...I am thankful to be a part of this discussion forum, where the members help one another and some have become quite good friends who can be relied upon to pitch in and enrich the detailing interests of all who come to this site, and lastly I'm thankful that the UPS guy dropped my copy of Mike Phillips' new book at my doorstep yesterday so once all goes quiet, I'll have some great reading material to entertain me before bedtime.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Have Fun, Say "I love you" to those around you tomorrow and get enough to eat. TD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tuscarora dave View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am thankful for so many things. Too many to list all of them so I'll list a few.

As some stated above I am thankful that I was born and live in a country where we have a military fighting to preserve our freedom to have religious beliefs of our own, to visit any church that we desire to attend or to just sleep in on a Sunday if we should choose to do so. So to all you guys and gals out there fighting and those who have fought and "given all" to preserve our chosen way of life, I thank you Great Americans!!

I am thankful for the host of friends and supporting people I have found in my journey into living a clean and sober life. I am convinced that God has placed all of these people directly in my path so I thank God first for all of it.

I am thankful for my family, some have passed on but the values that they had instilled in me give them life as I take giving and caring action in my life and hopefully inspire others to do the same.

My parents and siblings are still here on this earth and while my Father will be spending Thanksgiving day here with his friends I will be in upstate New York with my Mother, Sister, Brother, nieces, nephews, my brother's loving wife and her huge loving family that I have yet to meet. I am told that the Thanksgiving dinner up there is a grand feast with over 30 people in attendance.

I am thankful that I still have my girl "Jack". (see avitar) While she is completely dependent upon me and the "Better than Ears Plus" that she gets twice daily, she has been with me to cheer me up during countless low spots in my life. Her bed will be placed on the passenger seat of my Buick as she rides shotgun on the trip to Upstate New York. I am positive that Jack will be thankful for all of the fire hydrants at every rest area from here to Watertown NY.

I could go on and on but I'll end on this...I am thankful to be a part of this discussion forum, where the members help one another and some have become quite good friends who can be relied upon to pitch in and enrich the detailing interests of all who come to this site, and lastly I'm thankful that the UPS guy dropped my copy of Mike Phillips' new book at my doorstep yesterday so once all goes quiet, I'll have some great reading material to entertain me before bedtime.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Have Fun, Say "I love you" to those around you tomorrow and get enough to eat. TD

Very nice post sir!!! I enjoyed reading this. I can just picture Jack smiling as ya'll are riding down the road. I truely believe that God positions people in your life for a reason. And we are ALL here to help others. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy thanksgiving everyone!

I am thankful for friends and family, having passion in life, and my health.

I am among the list of people with lots of driving to do. So I wish everyone a safe trip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast