autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I pre-ordered the iPhone 4GS....

Quote Originally Posted by Rei86 View Post
    Even if that's true the pressure from the market will push Apple to go at least 4" screen.
    What pressures? They just presold a million phones? I don't think they're really concerned about market pressures.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diablojota View Post
    What pressures? They just presold a million phones? I don't think they're really concerned about market pressures.
    You really don't think Apple has pressure from even its OWN buyers and the market today? Sure Apple has changed the way WE look at smartphones but the market is growing and others are being pushed out. I won't deny them the succes of the iPhone 4S preorder but the market is every so changing yearly in the phone world and Apple WILL follow with what the customer base wants. I know a lot of people that are purchasing this phone but they have voiced their displeasure of it. Main topic still being people want 4G and a bigger screen. Its pressure from its customers and they will add these features in the next iPhone.

Unless you really think they can get away with this one~two years from now.
    Hello my name is Sean

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rei86 View Post
    You really don't think Apple has pressure from even its OWN buyers and the market today? Sure Apple has changed the way WE look at smartphones but the market is growing and others are being pushed out. I won't deny them the succes of the iPhone 4S preorder but the market is every so changing yearly in the phone world and Apple WILL follow with what the customer base wants. I know a lot of people that are purchasing this phone but they have voiced their displeasure of it. Main topic still being people want 4G and a bigger screen. Its pressure from its customers and they will add these features in the next iPhone.

Unless you really think they can get away with this one~two years from now.
    I think the pre-sales dictate that customers are happy with the phone as it is. Apple has never caved to consumer pressures anyway. I'm not going to eliminate the fact that they may make a larger screen at some point, but I think it's less likely.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diablojota View Post
    I think the pre-sales dictate that customers are happy with the phone as it is. Apple has never caved to consumer pressures anyway. I'm not going to eliminate the fact that they may make a larger screen at some point, but I think it's less likely.
    Apple does make some changes based on the consumer demands but it takes a lot. The original iPhone and even the 3G when it first came out, apple would not let you install any apps. Their vision was to have only web apps for third party functionality.

Copy paste is another one they finally gave in on.

User Removable battery is an example of where they held fast and will never give in.
    Detail Fest 2012 Face Book Page
    Club Flex 3401/PE14-2-150
    -Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LegacyGT View Post
    Apple does make some changes based on the consumer demands but it takes a lot. The original iPhone and even the 3G when it first came out, apple would not let you install any apps. Their vision was to have only web apps for third party functionality.

Copy paste is another one they finally gave in on.

User Removable battery is an example of where they held fast and will never give in.
    For the Original iPhone Edge it really needed extra battery but to be honest this new incarnation of iOS5 Mobile is pretty impressive as the phone can go for what? Six hours now, being used?

Apple will cave and the next phone WILL have to have 4G or they're doom. Captain Obvious can see that one. And the next to go will be the smaller screen. Super Amoled from Samsung is very impressive and Sony will be implementing OLED screens in future devices (and while its not a phone the Vita is SUPER impressive and even its touch screen on the back has one of the highest resolutions of any mobile device on the market when it comes out). And none of these new phones are smaller than 3.7" screen.
    Hello my name is Sean

Post Thanks / Like

As I wait for the UPS truck to deliver my I4S I wonder, CQ or OC 2.0 on the I4S???

Anyone planning on coating their I4S?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    As I wait for the UPS truck to deliver my I4S I wonder, CQ or OC 2.0 on the I4S???

Anyone planning on coating their I4S?
    Ha! I coated my iPod with OC thinking it might prevent fingerprints ... it doesn't. That may help you in your decision.

I am working from home waiting for my delivery as well.
    -Bill

Post Thanks / Like

-Bill

Post Thanks / Like

My dad got his 16GB 4S a little while ago....went to the AT&T store at 7:45AM and was 18th in line.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LegacyGT View Post

Nice...I'm fighting with Verizon right now (on the phone). I'm trying to get a manager to write off on an early upgrade. I don't quite qualify for my new every two but they can approve an early upgrade. I wouldn't get my $50 but oh well....I want the phone!
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast