autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

A Big Thanks to our Forum Members

As some of you might know I was called back to work in April, after a long lay-off.
    I'm a commercial consruction superintendent.

Our company was contracted to do renovations to 6 different schools in 2 different schools systems, plus a few other jobs that were pending,which ment we were going to be very busy.( to say the least)

I handled 1 school plus a small office builing up-fit that was somewhat close to each other,another super took another school,and another super took over 3 in the other system which were very close and identical projects.

I finished my school project yesterday,1 week behind schedule( due to problems beyond my control) so 1 week insn't bad.

I got my school system evaluation today and was suprised at the results (well not really) but the comments made stand up a little taller!

Overall project rating A+
    the comments box said : "Extremely superb attention to detail! Tim is a great asset to his company and will requested on other projects".

Here is were you guys come in, without the detailing bug I might not have been so picky.
    This forum is awsome and there are a great bunch of people here who love the same thing, PERFECTION!

Carrying the thought proccess from vehicals to everyday life came very easy for me because of you all!

A Huge Thanks to each and everyone of you!

Your Friend Tim
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Big Thanks to our Forum Members

Congrats. It is always nice to hear from others showing that they notice what you put into your work as well.

Post Thanks / Like

WWWWOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO Congrats Tim!!!! I'm happy for you man!! Enjoy that feeling...stick your chest out alittle ;-)
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

That is great to hear Tim. Your work ethic is yours and yours alone. You have honed it over the years and it is paying off. May your future be as positive as today's evaluation. Congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn1270 View Post
    Congrats. It is always nice to hear from others showing that they notice what you put into your work as well.
    It Really is Jenn!

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    WWWWOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO Congrats Tim!!!! I'm happy for you man!! Enjoy that feeling...stick your chest out alittle ;-)
    Thanks Alex....the chest is 2 sizes larger today!

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche Pilot View Post
    That is great to hear Tim. Your work ethic is yours and yours alone. You have honed it over the years and it is paying off. May your future be as positive as today's evaluation. Congratulations!
    Ed your words of encouragement to all members are a true statement of your class! thank you sir!
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats buddy!! I'm glad to hear the good news!! Good luck with everything. You are now free to wipe the dust off your shoulder, haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tim that's awesome news man and I think we should be thanking you for your hard work on getting schools together for our kids OCD ftw!
    A passion for perfection!

Post Thanks / Like

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. ~Jimmy Johnson

Nice letter of recognition for your efforts. Hope you keep working year 'round, though construction can be seasonal, as you well know. Thanks for setting a good example.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations for being back to work!

It sounds like you've done one heck of a job and have impressed a few folks there to say the least. Everyone likes nothing better than perfection and it looks like this is exactly what they got...

Awesome Tim!!

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! Glad to hear the good news. A good example of what America is about, opportunity for those who are willing to work for it. WELL DONE! and continued success in your endeavors.