autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Observation of CMA Closing by Max

After observing and digesting all the news and activities in the last week, the closing of CMA is bittersweet. One always hates to see a friendly competitor close their doors for whatever reason.

Knowing Terry and Jan Freidberg personally (the original owners of CMA), and the selection of Jack Kruer to continue their vision of CMA in the car care business was an excellent choice. Jack continued the vision of Terry and Jan that started over 23 years ago and in my eyes one of the hardest working people in the industry. Jack had also assembled a staff that reflects that work ethic by doing everything possible to please the customer.

It does seem that there is a perfect storm in reverse and it is indeed a very challenging endeavor to try and please everybody. After having the pleasure of talking with Jack (a friend of mine) and Todd Helmes (former employee of PAC), I can assure all of you that CMA is doing everything possible to satisfy every customer in a timely manner under the current circumstances. CMA has been a class act since day one and nothing should change.

In all fairness to everyone that helped with CMA’s liquidation, I would suggest that all of you be as PATIENT as possible and feel confident that CMA will do the right thing under these circumstances.

I’m not a frequent poster on the forum but I wanted to share my thoughts regarding the closing of CMA. I have no further input on the subject and would like to wish everyone a happy 4th of July.

-Max

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Observation of CMA Closing by Max

Well said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for posting this, maybe the other thread will calm down now...

Happy 4th boss!

Sent using Tapatalk
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddybama View Post
    Well said.

Happy 4th to you and yours guys! Be safe but play hard!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I’m not a frequent poster on the forum

-Max
    I noticed the 6 probaly very informative and meaningful posts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    After observing and digesting all the news and activities in the last week, the closing of CMA is bittersweet. One always hates to see a friendly competitor close their doors for whatever reason.

Knowing Terry and Jan Freidberg personally (the original owners of CMA), and the selection of Jack Kruer to continue their vision of CMA in the car care business was an excellent choice. Jack continued the vision of Terry and Jan that started over 23 years ago and in my eyes one of the hardest working people in the industry. Jack had also assembled a staff that reflects that work ethic by doing everything possible to please the customer.

It does seem that there is a perfect storm in reverse and it is indeed a very challenging endeavor to try and please everybody. After having the pleasure of talking with Jack (a friend of mine) and Todd Helmes (former employee of PAC), I can assure all of you that CMA is doing everything possible to satisfy every customer in a timely manner under the current circumstances. CMA has been a class act since day one and nothing should change.

In all fairness to everyone that helped with CMA’s liquidation, I would suggest that all of you be as PATIENT as possible and feel confident that CMA will do the right thing under these circumstances.

I’m not a frequent poster on the forum but I wanted to share my thoughts regarding the closing of CMA. I have no further input on the subject and would like to wish everyone a happy 4th of July.

-Max
    Speaking of class acts ^

Btw....Stop post whoring or I'll give you timeout

Happy 4th to you and yours as well
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

I think something important to remember in all of this, their are workers at CMA that now have the task of finding employment, we all know that is not easy these days. Something they have been passionate about for years is ending.
    When I heard about this I thought about Angelo aka ZoomZoom, he has been a forum member here for a long while and I have had the pleasure of knowing him outside of the forums. Always has a smile and a hug for you, and enjoys what he does. My mother has drilled one saying into me since I was small, be thankful for your situation, because there are many that would trade places with you in a heart beat! (She is a nurse so she has seen the bad and wanted me to always know no matter what, I am really doing ok!)
    So if its an email you are waiting on from them then wait, you could be waiting on your last paycheck instead!
    Jack and the boys of CMA will get you taken care of as soon as they can.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Speaking of class acts ^

Btw....Stop post whoring or I'll give you timeout

Happy 4th to you and yours as well
    Flash you are right I think I will change his password so he can't run up his post count!
    Our boss is a man of few words, but when he speaks he speaks volumes ! He is a great guy!

Post Thanks / Like

Bob,

This is truly a great post and I'm certain that when Jack reads your words will mean allot to him.

I personally enjoyed doing business with Proper Auto Care and found them to be friendly, courteous, and a pleasure to deal with.

The passing of Classic Motoring is a poignant reminder to how difficult it is to survive in the business world today and illustrates that what they were doing just wasn't enough in this tough and volatile economy.

Thanks for posting your kind words, very classy...

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    I think something important to remember in all of this, their are workers at CMA that now have the task of finding employment, we all know that is not easy these days. Something they have been passionate about for years is ending.
    When I heard about this I thought about Angelo aka ZoomZoom, he has been a forum member here for a long while and I have had the pleasure of knowing him outside of the forums. Always has a smile and a hug for you, and enjoys what he does. My mother has drilled one saying into me since I was small, be thankful for your situation, because there are many that would trade places with you in a heart beat! (She is a nurse so she has seen the bad and wanted me to always know no matter what, I am really doing ok!)
    So if its an email you are waiting on from them then wait, you could be waiting on your last paycheck instead!
    Jack and the boys of CMA will get you taken care of as soon as they can.
    Talking about Angelo he would be the perfect West Coast rep for Auto Geek . Opens up a whole new area to conquer his a perfect candidate if Auto Geek was heading in that direction
    Lamborghini Broward

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast