autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Oops!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops!

Well as we all know it is starting to warm up, at least in vegas. We have been starting to hit 100+ deg towards the end of the day.

Tonight I was hitting up a Lexus. I was vacuuming the carpet and notice some wet blood on the floor board. I was like, WTH? I went to sit up and BAM. It was coming from my nose. As I stood up, it was like turning on a faucet. My shirt was covered in blood. I stopped everything and proceeded to clean myself up immediately and left the crime scene.

After cleaning myself up, I went back to the car. There was so much blood drops. I told the customer (my wife) what happened and first thing she asks, "Is my car okay?"

Has anyone ever had an accident working on someone else's car? What a great way to start the weekend.

Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by Flipnirish View Post
    Well as we all know it is starting to warm up, at least in vegas. We have been starting to hit 100+ deg towards the end of the day.

Tonight I was hitting up a Lexus. I was vacuuming the carpet and notice some wet blood on the floor board. I was like, WTH? I went to sit up and BAM. It was coming from my nose. As I stood up, it was like turning on a faucet. My shirt was covered in blood. I stopped everything and proceeded to clean myself up immediately and left the crime scene.

After cleaning myself up, I went back to the car. There was so much blood drops. I told the customer (my wife) what happened and first thing she asks, "Is my car okay?"

Has anyone ever had an accident working on someone else's car? What a great way to start the weekend.

Tommy
    Yes. Seems like there's always something to get snagged on.

Sounds like a good reminder to have some Blood Borne Pathogens training under one's belt. Have you had any? If not, might want to get some---it could save your or someone elses life! Did you get the blood drops cleaned up? Hey, the weekend has just begun---have some fun. Thanks.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm currently serving in the USAF. So I have lots of training in awareness as well as self aid and buddy care. I just now got them out. I used hard core elbow grease. I'm still waiting for my mytee extractor to arrive any day now so I can do more "carpet cleaning."

Post Thanks / Like

Dang sound like lots of bad stores going on tonight. That sucks sorry bro

Post Thanks / Like

dude, am I the only one who is wondering what the hell was with the nose bleed?? id be more concerned with that. just sayin'

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking its possibly the dry air here. It was also 106 deg outside but I was in the garage with the door open so maybe 90+.