autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP OJ SIMPSON

Post Thanks / Like

RIP OJ SIMPSON

The juice is gone at 76.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: RIP OJ SIMPSON

I saw that. I don’t think he’s going to get a whole of sympathy. I’m sure many are actually happy
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

3. Likes TTQ B4U, Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh come on Bill, who among us hasn't killed their estranged wife and her boyfriend in a fit of pique? But we can't hold that against him, he was a great football player and a decent actor (for the roles he played).

I have a problem with "canceling" a person's professional achievements because they turn out to be dirtbags. I mean are Bill Cosby and Woody Allen not funny anymore because they turned out to be predators? I mean good riddance to O.J. the murderer but too bad about OJ the football player and actor (who could forget Capricorn One? That's gotta be a favorite of Eldo's!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Oh come on Bill, who among us hasn't killed their estranged wife and her boyfriend in a fit of pique? But we can't hold that against him, he was a great football player and a decent actor (for the roles he played).

I have a problem with "canceling" a person's professional achievements because they turn out to be dirtbags. I mean are Bill Cosby and Woody Allen not funny anymore because they turned out to be predators? I mean good riddance to O.J. the murderer but too bad about OJ the football player and actor (who could forget Capricorn One? That's gotta be a favorite of Eldo's!)
    I’ve always wanted to watch that movie.

As far as OJ goes, I’d bet my life he wasn’t the 1 who physically committed those 2 murders. No way on earth he did it.

Why? Because Goldman fought for his life, he fought so hard that he had blood underneath his fingernails yet the next day OJ voluntarily walked into LAPD for an interview and they photographed him without his shirt on and he didn’t have a mark anywhere on his body besides the 1 little cut on his middle finger from the “glass” in the hotel room.

The person that did it took a beating, but it wasn’t OJ.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    The person that did it took a beating, but it wasn’t OJ.
    Maybe it was the house-sitter kid. One thing's for sure--it's time for a PSA test.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Maybe it was the house-sitter kid. One thing's for sure--it's time for a PSA test.
    Glen Rogers committed those murders.

Post Thanks / Like

In high school I was partnered in Biology with Nichole's younger sister Tanya. And since I had a nice car back then she would always ask me to go to OJ's and her sisters house for lunch.
    It was right on the beach of Victoria in Laguna.
    It was kind of spooky realizing it after the murders, that the house was full of HUGE painted pictures of Nichole. He even went to our graduation in 87

Post Thanks / Like

We can’t just like laws and justice when it suits us. Dude was acquitted.

Weather I agree or not a different story. No one but whoever killed them knows. Y’all just have opinions and theories.

In the eyes of men he was proven innocent. Now only god can judge him….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

If you look into who Glen Rogers was, and the fact that he did know OJ & Nichole during that time it really seems plausible. But the part that sealed it for me on top of the slew of information, including his own confession to committing the murders, was the part where they show his handwritten letter instructing his mother to wear the angel pendant he gave her to his trial and they show a picture of his mother wearing that angel pendant… And where did he get that pendant? It once belonged to Nichole Simpson, she used to collect angel pendants. All of her friends & family wore angel pendants to commemorate her at her wake. He stole that pendant from her apartment on that unfortunate night of the crime.

It’s all in this video. The information in this vid gives the best explanation of what actually happened and the side of the story most people have never heard about. Feel free to post your thoughts after watching this.

Glen Rogers Serial killer documentary - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

He won't go away quickly that's for sure..!

RIP OJ SIMPSON-img_1_1712881252335-jpg

12. Likes Big Dave liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast