autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

2. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What is that spaceship component, Mike??
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    What is that spaceship component, Mike??
    Gyeon’s new light designed by scangrip.

YouTube

5. Likes PaulMys, Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I picked up a small order & it arrived before everything turned to custard ....

I took advantage of a 25% off sale & picked up a couple of things I was running low on & a couple of things I figured may as well make the journey too seeing as they were on sale ...oh, & a bunch of freebies too.

The Marine 31 Stainless Steel & Aluminium Brightening Soap is a Shop favourite & I have a couple of good customers who are quite partial to it also. The Speedmaster Hose Guards I normally have a set spare but guys around the country see them on my social media posts & offer to buy them ...
    Some new Cyclo Aqua Brush attachments are always handy to have in the cupboard & I picked up a couple of the larger (forget the brand) hook & loop backed scrubbing brush attachments too after Mike gave me some to try out during our visit there in January.

I grabbed a bunch of Lake Country Microfibre One Step Pads - in 3.25” & 5.25” & a handful of foam 3.5” Flat Pads.

And last but not least, the Flex Cordless Blower (tool only) because why not??? Seemed only fair to add that to my Flex Cordless collection & 25% off ... was a bargain.

Then the rest of the loot is freebies - Lake Country Manufacturing Cap, Autogeek Cap, Autogeek Detailing Bag & of course the mandatory Autogeek decals!

Aaryn NZ.

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

7. Likes The Guz, DFB, PaulMys, JustJesus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I wish they’d just sell the diffusing caps. I already have the Multimatch R and could use just the caps to get the lighting they claim help with coating installation. Let us know how you like that.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    I wish they’d just sell the diffusing caps. I already have the Multimatch R and could use just the caps to get the lighting they claim help with coating installation. Let us know how you like that.
    I think Scangrip just came out w some diffuser caps, dunno if model specific though

10. Thanks Aaryn NZ thanked for this post
    Likes The Guz, Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    I think Scangrip just came out w some diffuser caps, dunno if model specific though
    Oh, that’s interesting. I’m going to research now and see if it’s the same. Thanks
    Bruno Soares

12. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2018 Ford F150 - Ruby Red Metallic
    2019 Honda Odyssey - Obsidian Blue

14. Likes JustJesus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post
    I picked up a small order & it arrived before everything turned to custard ....

I took advantage of a 25% off sale & picked up a couple of things I was running low on & a couple of things I figured may as well make the journey too seeing as they were on sale ...oh, & a bunch of freebies too.

The Marine 31 Stainless Steel & Aluminium Brightening Soap is a Shop favourite & I have a couple of good customers who are quite partial to it also. The Speedmaster Hose Guards I normally have a set spare but guys around the country see them on my social media posts & offer to buy them ...
    Some new Cyclo Aqua Brush attachments are always handy to have in the cupboard & I picked up a couple of the larger (forget the brand) hook & loop backed scrubbing brush attachments too after Mike gave me some to try out during our visit there in January.

I grabbed a bunch of Lake Country Microfibre One Step Pads - in 3.25” & 5.25” & a handful of foam 3.5” Flat Pads.

And last but not least, the Flex Cordless Blower (tool only) because why not??? Seemed only fair to add that to my Flex Cordless collection & 25% off ... was a bargain.

Then the rest of the loot is freebies - Lake Country Manufacturing Cap, Autogeek Cap, Autogeek Detailing Bag & of course the mandatory Autogeek decals!

Aaryn NZ.

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app
    I had my eye on that Flex blower. Nice. Try it yet?
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    I had my eye on that Flex blower. Nice. Try it yet?
    I have & its great.

When I first put a battery on it & turned it on, I was most disappointed .... I thought “is that it?”. It wasn’t any stronger than a decent birthday candle blow out & I was surprised that FLEX would make such a thing ....

Yeah, then I saw the variable speed dial .... (Palm meet face) Crank this bad boy up & we’re in business. Blowing out crevices on vehicles to a good dust out of the shop, & even blowing leaves from yard at home during lockdown. A great tool that in honesty I really had no desire for but it was 25% off & I was making an order anyhow, so figured it could come along for the ride .... certainly pleased I did.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

17. Likes The Guz, JustJesus liked this post
Page 781 of 932 FirstFirst ... 281681731771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785786787788789790791831881 ... LastLast