autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Well lucky for me UPS man was out early! First time buying anything from AMMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes MisterSnoop, vaca22, Big Dave, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscut88 View Post

Let us know how you like Frothe!

Post Thanks / Like

I’d be interested to hear your feedback on Frothe and the sprayer. Still not sold on WW methods, but willing to get into them because winter sucks.

5. Likes vaca22 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BlackCarBlues;1736659]I’d be interested to hear your feedback on Frothe and the sprayer. Still not sold on WW methods, but willing to get into them because winter sucks.

It’s messy and kinda clumsy at first. I find using 1st MF to just remove the bulk of it. There will still be alot of streaks left. I follow up with a second PFM and Ammo Hydrate (use any drying aid) and mop up and it’s good to go.

I will usually pre treat with a different type of waterless right now using Ech20.

I feel it’s the safest way to rinseless/waterless.

7. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I used it this morning on my engine bay that has 27k miles and never been cleaned but all highway or city driving and it really did make it clean.

Also tested it on my fiancés 2009 Acura TSX that was drove on the latest sloppy roads (2-3 days after and had been cleared mostly) but still pretty dirty and was amazed how it wiped away very very smooth no drag feeling but clean looking and feeling paint.

Used probably more than I needed like always… but started with 40oz in the sprayer and ended at 22oz after doing her car and my engine Bay Area.

Honestly I was thinking going in I was going to be disappointed but actually felt very amazed by the product and process Larry lays out.

After doing the car with FROTHe I went over it with Griots Speed Shine vs his hydrate and it was like wiping down a clean car.

Going to take some adjusting and learning but honestly pretty great product I believe.

Here is a before picture I didn’t take any other we had to help some family move today was in a rush

With the light mist we had today I might do both vehicles tomorrow morning and report back with better pictures/experience

9. Likes BlackCarBlues, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I used it this morning on my engine bay that has 27k miles and never been cleaned but all highway or city driving and it really did make it clean.

Also tested it on my fiancés 2009 Acura TSX that was drove on the latest sloppy roads (2-3 days after and had been cleared mostly) but still pretty dirty and was amazed how it wiped away very very smooth no drag feeling but clean looking and feeling paint.

Used probably more than I needed like always… but started with 40oz in the sprayer and ended at 22oz after doing her car and my engine Bay Area.

Honestly I was thinking going in I was going to be disappointed but actually felt very amazed by the product and process Larry lays out.

After doing the car with FROTHe I went over it with Griots Speed Shine vs his hydrate and it was like wiping down a clean car.

Going to take some adjusting and learning but honestly pretty great product I believe.

Here is a before picture I didn’t take any other we had to help some family move today was in a rush

With the light mist we had today I might do both vehicles tomorrow morning and report back with better pictures/experience

Hydrate is Larry’s best selling product. It is to me, in a class by it’s own as a drying aid. Not in as what it leaves behind but as in what a DA is suppose to do and that is prevent towel marring.

It feels like wiping butter into the paint. Nothing i’ve used comes close.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Hydrate is Larry’s best selling product. It is to me, in a class by it’s own as a drying aid. Not in as what it leaves behind but as in what a DA is suppose to do and that is prevent towel marring.

It feels like wiping butter into the paint. Nothing i’ve used comes close.

Just ordered some…. I like Larry and was surprised how well Frothe worked I am sure Hydrate will be great as well.

Post Thanks / Like

God I hate winter and not having access to a heated garage! I would love to order and try some Hydrate but I wouldn’t really be able to try it out for a few months

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCarBlues View Post
    God I hate winter and not having access to a heated garage! I would love to order and try some Hydrate but I wouldn’t really be able to try it out for a few months

I hear ya....I need a place to go to in the Winter...

Post Thanks / Like

Well if you were around me I would be more than happy to allow someone to use the garage. Only stipulation I get to help!

I am very lucky… Having a little heat, water access in the garage and a drain in the garage really makes winters a lot easier mentally for me.

15. Likes Bosko, PaulMys, opie, dgage, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
Page 826 of 932 FirstFirst ... 326726776816817818819820821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836876926 ... LastLast