autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    Not an unpacking necessarily, more like finding. Feels kind of the same though. Especially since this isn’t made anymore. Found 2 gallons in a an old box inside my garage. Winning!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    Blue gold! All folks talked about when i first joined. Would you say better than N-914?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Another delivery for me today, yes I have a problem, with a few new ones for me to try.

3. Likes Big Dave, Tasmania, Bosko, fly07sti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    Another delivery for me today, yes I have a problem, with a few new ones for me to try.

Keep me posted on the glass cleaner please

5. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Blue gold! All folks talked about when i first joined. Would you say better than N-914?

Yes.

7. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Took a road trip today and got this haul...last 2 hybrid kits...Griots was $5 on clearance and the junk MF towels were $10 for 2 packs

Post Thanks / Like

So i’m still on my quest to find MF towels to replace The Rag Company (bad customer service) and i think I may have found them.

The towels, wash pads and mitts are 70/30 korean Mocrofiber.

The towels are super soft, softer then the eagle edgeless. Don’t know how much that matters but the Speed Master Cloud 9’s were the softest before these. They were 80/20 and not korean in origin.

I don’t think were there made matters if process is same and the cloud 9’s are great but if I can get 70/30 korean made for the same price or close to the 80/20 chinese made……. Well…..

The pads and mitts are the same 70/30 but the fibers are densely pact together. The mitts are small and thin (6x6) wheel mitts to get into all the cracks and crevices of wheels. Been looking for something like this and this triggered me to try there other products.

Wash pads are large 10x10. After receiving i wish i woulda ordered a couple more pads and some more of the 500gsm orange towels.

10. Likes chilly, Big Dave, ttopak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So i’m still on my quest to find MF towels to replace The Rag Company (bad customer service) and i think I may have found them.

The towels are super soft, softer then the eagle edgeless. Don’t know how much that matters but the Speed Master Cloud 9’s were the softest before these. They were 80/20 and not korean in origin.

I don’t think were there made matters if process is same and the cloud 9’s are great but if I can get 70/30 korean made for the same price or close to the 80/20 chinese made……. Well…..

The pads and mitts are the same 70/30 but the fibers are densely pact together. The mitts are small and thin (6x6) wheel mitts to get into all the cracks and crevices of wheels. Been looking for something like this and this triggered me to try there other products.

Wash pads are large 10x10. After receiving i wish i woulda ordered a couple more pads and some more of the 500gsm orange towels.

I won’t deal with TRC as well because of their shipping policies and poor customer service

12. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Try going through Autofiber if you are looking for an alternative. Ian is a great guy.

14. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes chilly, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Try going through Autofiber if you are looking for an alternative. Ian is a great guy.
    Yup

I order through Microfibertech which I assume is their non auto specific site

Same exact address anyway

Top quality and excellent prices, fast shipping, and best of all, honest to god free shipping to Alaska and Hawaii if you spend $100

Their mitt selection isn’t as good as Autofiber but other than that I think they are tops

16. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

@Coatingsarecrack

I agree the towels here are awesome. Been trying to work out pricing to order bulk from them.

18. Likes chilly, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
Page 815 of 932 FirstFirst ... 315715765805806807808809810811812813814815816817818819820821822823824825865915 ... LastLast