autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

2. Likes Diner, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oz_TCH View Post
    Double flip rinseless are amazing. I love them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Likes Oz_TCH, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly the stuff Im looking to grab for my new Greenworks 2000psi PW. Have my own Thread on "Best Foam Cannon Setup" where some kind Members steered me toward these exact products! However, I just cant give MM from OG money from my meager VA Disability Pay when he comes off so rude and snooty. Want this gun setup bad, but not enough to sacrifice my integrity or be a hypocrite for it. Dude needs to come down off his horse once in awhile!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
    Exactly the stuff Im looking to grab for my new Greenworks 2000psi PW. Have my own Thread on "Best Foam Cannon Setup" where some kind Members steered me toward these exact products! However, I just cant give MM from OG money from my meager VA Disability Pay when he comes off so rude and snooty. Want this gun setup bad, but not enough to sacrifice my integrity or be a hypocrite for it. Dude needs to come down off his horse once in awhile!
    You can order the stuff he sells from other vendors. I have an MTM snub nose gun I got from the “A”. Got right connectors (get some Teflon tape for sure). And nozzle tips and you’ll be fine. Passed on mosmatic wand but you can find that if you need. Just trying to find a good hose next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks Gunny Fitz thanked for this post
    Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    You can order the stuff he sells from other vendors. I have an MTM snub nose gun I got from the “A”. Got right connectors (get some Teflon tape for sure). And nozzle tips and you’ll be fine. Passed on mosmatic wand but you can find that if you need. Just trying to find a good hose next!

Keep in mind I haven’t used it yet, but my first impressions of the kobrajet hose are very good. It feels like a damn fine hose, and I’m looking forward to using it. I’ll say this though, coiled up the hose is pretty heavy. Nothing outrageous, but it feels great.

I know that auto fanatic talks about using an Uber flex hose with his 1322, which runs like 100 bucks on amazon.

Seems nice hoses in that 3/8 size run similar pricing, based on their recommendations.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
    You can get pretty much the same setup straight from mtm hydro site. They just updated all their kits. I just picked one up and it’s excellent.

10. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right on man!! I wont be buying a Tshirt from Obsessed Garage!
    Wrote this Co yesterday and they replied in like an hour w the link to everything one needs to make their "Substandard" (According to Matt) a much better and effective unit. The guy was so kind and helpful I don't mind giving my money to someone like that!
    https://www.esotericcarcare.com/pres...-foam-cannons/

OOHRAH !

12. Likes Artdnj liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right on man!! I wont be buying a Tshirt from Obsessed Garage!
    Wrote this Co yesterday and they replied in like an hour w the link to everything one needs to make their "Substandard" (According to Matt) a much better and effective unit. The guy was so kind and helpful I don't mind giving my money to someone like that!
    https://www.esotericcarcare.com/pres...-foam-cannons/

OOHRAH !

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up 10 of those diamond weave glass towels in the outlet section, a speed master applicator, and the big boy ez detail wheel brush

Interested to see how the glass towels work out when I start using them. Really tight weave, 12x12 size feels small but who knows I might like it. Haven’t had any issues with my huck towels since I started using dedicated glass cleaner with them in the interior windows instead of rinseless wash, never hurts to try new towels though.

15. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post

Picked up 10 of those diamond weave glass towels in the outlet section, a speed master applicator, and the big boy ez detail wheel brush

Interested to see how the glass towels work out when I start using them. Really tight weave, 12x12 size feels small but who knows I might like it. Haven’t had any issues with my huck towels since I started using dedicated glass cleaner with them in the interior windows instead of rinseless wash, never hurts to try new towels though.

Used them once and I didn't like them - you may have better luck. Too small and grabby for my liking. And if you fold them your hands touch the window.

Page 757 of 922 FirstFirst ... 257657707747748749750751752753754755756757758759760761762763764765766767807857 ... LastLast