autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Ok Here Goes;
    Background info first; I'm from Kanata Ontario Canada, so purchasing from US based companies from here would only result in numerous import tax duties, and various hand in your pocket upcharges, and currency charge levies rape charges. So for this reason I must deal with a Canadian company up here in Niagara Falls called E-Shine. Great company, ships on time, and products ordered are exactly what you ordered or they don't charge you.

Now BOT
    I finally pulled the trigger on a polisher complete with an array of supplies ! ! ! I'm about as excited as a virgin....errrr nevermind....I'm about as excited a kid at Christmas ! ! ! LOL
    Here's what I ordered. It's lengthy so grab yourselves a beer or a coffee depending on what time it is when you read this....but then....some say it's 12 o'clock somewhere in the world right !?!?
    • 1 - Porter Cable 7424XP polisher
    • 1 - 5" LC backing plate
    • 1 - 3.5" LC backing plate
    • 3 - 5.5" LC CCS #3 Orange mild cut pads
    • 2 - 5.5" LC CCS Blue Finessing pads
    • 2 - 5.5" LC CCS Black finishing pads
    • 2 - 5.5" LC CCS #2 White Polishing pads
    • 1 - 5.5" LC CCS #1.5 Green all-in-one pad
    • 1 - 4" LC CCS #2 White polishing pad
    • 1 - 4" LC CCS #3 Orange cutting pad
    • 1 - 4" LC CCS #1.5 Green light polishing pad
    • 5 - Snappy Clean pad solvent cleaning packets
    • 1 - Sonax Profiline Perfect Finish 4/6
    • 1 - 1 litre bottle of Sonax Car Wash Shampoo concentrate
    • 1 - 3.5" "handjobber" hand applicator (velcro type)
    • 2 - 3.5" clay polishing discs (keeps clay in place during apps)
    • 2 - Aquapel Glass Treatment Applications

I already have my current supply of clays, clay lube, iron-x, wolfs ppe, wolfs dgps v3, a few waxes, and various interior cleaning stuff, and above all, MF (no, not mutha...nevermind ) towels, terry cloth towels n rags, applicators for the cleaners n blah blah blah.
    Split up over separate weekends, I have 2 cars to do. My wife's 2015 Red Mazda 3 Sport, and my 2012 White Mazda 3 Sedan.
    Sooooo needless to say I'm giddy as hell and I'll be sure to post "The Royal Box Opening Ceremony" ASAP I get my delivery. And to save the agony of having it sent to my home address when I'm not there, I'm having it sent to my work. Stay tuned for your front row seat to the upcoming extravaganza ladies n gents WOOOOT WOOOOOOT
    And don't worry, for those that care, pics to follow when "The Eagle has Landed" :P

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Big thanks to AG for the free merch I received with my order during the Competition Ready Sale! The next time I see another "First place, Second place, Third place free gift" sale I'll be ordering for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

ONR Gallon
    CarPro Inside 500ml (BOGO)
    CarPro HydroFoam 500ml (BOGO)
    Griot's Fine and Fast Surface Prep Mitt
    Flairosol white bottles, 2
    16oz clear short spray bottles, 6
    OpUs sprayers, 24

I found it interesting that the Griot's polymer clay surfaces are way different than the typical ones we see. I compared it up-close to the Nanoskin sponges.

and here's more close ups on the bottles and sprayers if anyone is interested. They look like they are easy to label on sides and on top.

I'll try to do reviews on the sprayers at some point. See how they do with different types of liquids and density. From clay lube, to QD, to my Optimum spray polishes. Since the Flairosol is continuous spray, that one will only be for things like lube and QD as a pre-soak etc, something that requires a lot of spraying.

(for scale, I'm 6'2, my hands Large size gloves)

Post Thanks / Like

Just received my 2nd place prize from the promotion a couple of weeks ago. It did add up to $200 worth of stuff, like they said.
    Post Your Unpacking Pictures-free-stuff-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome to see these pictures and get your money's worth. I thought about it but felt cheated when I did the mystery box. Product wasn't even close to what I bought. Maybe after seeing this I'll try again

Post Thanks / Like

GUYS N GALS !!!!!! THE EAGLE HAS LANDED....I SAY AGAIN.....THE EAGLE HAS LANDED ! ! ! ! ! Oh man I feel like a kid at Christmas ! ! ! WOOOOOOOOT
    k nuff talk...talk is cheap right? I can't believe I finally got my car polisher. AND a flurry of supplies for it too. Look LOOOK ! ! ! Sorry....I'm just giddy with excitement

I can't wait to use the Sonax polish. My wife's mazda 3 sport really needs it. It's a 2015 and we bought it new, but the a$$hat that prepped it before delivery left holograms on the paint. That and I can tell it's dirty whenever I wash it. After it's dry...I can tell there is dirt still on there....if you know what I mean.

Now I know there are members on here with Maserati's, BMW's Lambos, Porsche et al, but I treat BOTH my Mazda 3's as if they were high end cars...why !?!?!?! ...wait forrrrrr IT.....

Cuz I'm an A U T O G E E K !!!!!!

Any tips that any of you hard core people have for me (I'm not a pro, but I DO consider myself an enthusiast), I'd really appreciate it ok?
    *****NOTE ***** If anyone has ever used the Sonax Profiline polish, I'd really appreciate a few tips on that too.

Hope you guys have an AWESOME week and to any Canadian members on here, Have a great Victoria Day long weekend coming up
    Your turn !

Post Thanks / Like

zumahzSKYactiv3
    If you ever need a hand I'm not too far away from you (I'm in Montreal). I got way more products than I can use and I'm always willing to share (PM me if anything)

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nvinmtl View Post
    If you ever need a hand I'm not too far away from you (I'm in Montreal). I got way more products than I can use and I'm always willing to share (PM me if anything)
    This is why our forum is great!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nvinmtl View Post
    Are you serious man !?!?!?! That would be AWESOME dude, THANKS You don't know how much appreciated this is.
    Sent you a pm

Post Thanks / Like

What was the 3D gift in Monday's Manic 15% deal this Monday ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 677 of 937 FirstFirst ... 177577627667668669670671672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686687727777 ... LastLast