autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 919 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    ^^ Nice order guys!!! Must be nice to come home to a big box of detailing stuff. It's like Christmas!!!

detailgod, yeah it makes me mad too when the package sits in one place for a long time. Like now, I have another package coming in and it's scheduled delivery date is tomorrow. It arrived in Phoenix 1 day earlier (yesterday instead of today) so I'm assuming that it will be out for delivery today. But nope they just made the package sit in the incoming warehouse for another day until its scheduled delivery date. I don't understand what's up with that.

Anyway, BUMP for the people who will be getting their packages today! I know the excitement levels so it's ok to share the products you received.
    my order yesterday had departure scan from FL at 10:28 a.m. on Friday did not have a arrival scan in Chicago til like 11:30a.m. Saturday. i kept tracking it and it never changed til it showed up at my door. the long time between scans made me think it was lost. i was so ready to blow up UPS (note to government: this is just a joke not a real bomb threat)

Post Thanks / Like

^^ you should post pics of your recent order! I know it's a PITA to get everything back from your shelves but I want to see it!
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by detailgod View Post
    my order yesterday had departure scan from FL at 10:28 a.m. on Friday did not have a arrival scan in Chicago til like 11:30a.m. Saturday. i kept tracking it and it never changed til it showed up at my door. the long time between scans made me think it was lost. i was so ready to blow up UPS (note to government: this is just a joke not a real bomb threat)

That happens to me alot. I work in Chicago and sometimes have packages delivered at work, and UPS won't update after it's in Chicago until delivered.
    ED

Post Thanks / Like

no gallons of optimum products detailgod?..you save so much money and get so much more product doing so.
    2005 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD Black Sapphire Metallic; Modded

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conthedon View Post
    no gallons of optimum products detailgod?..you save so much money and get so much more product doing so.
    When I first got into detailing, I bought everything in gallons but they just went to waste because I didn't use enough. I think if you're just a weekend warrior with occasional jobs then buying them in small quantities would be better.

Post Thanks / Like

When I first got into detailing, I bought everything in gallons but they just went to waste because I didn't use enough. I think if you're just a weekend warrior with occasional jobs then buying them in small quantities would be better.

fair enough. I wonder what the shelf life are for products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conthedon View Post

not doing alot of cars right now weather just recently become nice. and plus i wasnted to try the products before getting bigger sizes. i tried to order gallon of the OPC but it was on backorder so i went with the Megs APC+. and of course after placing order i was told i could order direct from Optimum. duh i should have known that

Post Thanks / Like

Love that 15% off & free shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by detailgod View Post
    not doing alot of cars right now weather just recently become nice. and plus i wasnted to try the products before getting bigger sizes. i tried to order gallon of the OPC but it was on backorder so i went with the Megs APC+. and of course after placing order i was told i could order direct from Optimum. duh i should have known that

...yea i get you " Im a weekend warrior" but I love optimum line and saw it as a chance to stock up with the discount and I'm good for a long time, (I'm not sure of any shelf life issues except Polish II in the 32oz bottle, separation issues).

...plus if you haven't tried them it's good that you have the smaller bottles so if you stock up like I do u can use those reuse bottles..I have used most of the products and it's my main line I use, fairly priced and works well, you won't be disappointed. (also can order from optimum directly or detailedimage which sometimes I get from them since they have deals at times as well and it's close to my location)

Post Thanks / Like

BUMP! Did anyone receive anything today?

Page 3 of 919 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast