autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Donald Trump 2012

Well since 2010 the dems have lost 1600 positions all because of Obama now we have Donald Trump and house and congress and soon the court.. If you are a dem you may want to get a new hobby because we will not live that long to see a nother dem in charge of anything including dog catcher..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    people who voted trump are going to be shocked when he does nothing he said he would. idk why they believed him in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkite View Post
    Well since 2010 the dems have lost 1600 positions all because of Obama now we have Donald Trump and house and congress and soon the court.. If you are a dem you may want to get a new hobby because we will not live that long to see a nother dem in charge of anything including dog catcher..
    Here we go, us against them. I knew it was only a matter of time.

I have a suggestion, let's all go detail something..........................
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

100% Trump supporter here. Been bathing in liberal tears since Tuesday and it feels great! Best part of all? Watching the shocked faces on all the mainstream media puppets faces after Trump won.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MTCarNut View Post
    100% Trump supporter here. Been bathing in liberal tears since Tuesday and it feels great! Best part of all? Watching the shocked faces on all the mainstream media puppets faces after Trump won.
    Yeah, I gotta say the shock and awe and dumbfounded looks on their faces was the highlight of my Tuesday night, and my wife and daughter enjoyed it too (and she's a sophmore in college, she is working 30 hours a week too, yes, I'm proud of here)
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

It goes beyond mainstream. There's a cultural war that's been waging for the past 3 years; Gamergate.

Most people haven't heard about it, but it's basically a consumer revolt; a push back against mainstream gaming media: journalistic integrity & corruptions. Funny (in a nerdy sense), but that momentum carried over into what we've witnessed as the Trump phenomenon.

Gamergate>Alt-right>Trump.

"How come SJWs have never applied thought to the idea that picking on a group of people who autistically sit in front of a screen and hack away at a video entertainment program for hours a day, relentlessly, unyieldingly dead-set on winning, might be a bad ####ing idea? They picked a fight with a demographic literally conditioned and consumed by the notion of succeeding.

I don't know if they just thought gamers are aspies, which they are, and were simply an easy target because of it, or what. But now they're surrounded by a legion of do-nothings with internet access and way too ####ing much time on their hands, and there is absolutely zero chance they are going to come out on top from all this. Gawker's going to be sucking dick for quarters by the end of the month, and are being brought down by the most unlikely subset of people, simply because of their mindset. You can't attack gamers with buzzwords and expect to win, because they'll just see it as another challenge to overcome and destroy. And now they're systematically dismantling a media apparatus that conservatives have been fighting, unsuccessfully, for a decade. And more to the point, SJWs are generating a ####ing tidal wave of new conservatives because of it.

They aren't just losing this battle, they're creating opponents for life."

This is what happens when the entertainment industry pound away at the demographic - that they supposedly serve - with "you're misogynist" "sexist" "loser basement dwellers" "rape culture" "man-splaining" and other buzzwords. You get the backlash that, IMO, quite frankly WELL-DESERVED.

Oh yes, I enjoy watching feminists and SJW balled their eyes out when the US map lit up in red.

For me, Trump's victory was a pair of huge (YUGE) middle fingers to the virtue signalling "progressives".

Male tears? Nah.... Feminist/SJW tears are waaaaaay more nutritious. Saltymaximus.

Post Thanks / Like

I think this one is better off closed .... my email is already lighting up with complaints. We will allow Admin to decide if its best to reopen.

Back to detailing !

Scott

7. Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718