autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

2011 Detail Fest Thank you

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Max and all his great employees that spend countless days and hours to put together a two day weekend that was unreal . This is my 3 third detail fest and each year it gets bigger and better . It was great meeting some of the forum members
    Saturday at the hotel we had a great and meet that lasted well past the 1.30 AM mark tons of pictures and plenty of laughs by anyone that was there .

Personal shout out to Corey ( Cee-Dog ) great weekend bro sorry that there was 2 judges there that had no business judging a show like that . I spend at least two weekends a month entering my car in shows that have anywhere from 100 to 500 cars you deserved first place and in my eyes your car was unreal . Please continue doing your awesome reviews and how much you contribute to all the forums you belong to .

Lamborghini Broward

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2011 Detail Fest Thank you

Adam your a terrific man. It was an honor to meet you. I had a great time at both dinners and and Saturday at detail fest. That vette looked awesome! Thanks again!

Barry

Post Thanks / Like

I echo Harley's sentiments. To be able to sit around a fire pit with Renny, Joe, Jim and many others, and pick their brains was damn near magical. And yes, a special shout out to the AG staff!! Dwayne, your customer service skills and care are beyond compare.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Theal View Post
    Adam your a terrific man. It was an honor to meet you. I had a great time at both dinners and and Saturday at detail fest. That vette looked awesome! Thanks again!

Barry
    Barry it was great to finally meet you ,You are one class act and anytime you liked to come down to South Florida again for a visit it would be my honor to have you stay here and let me show you around and give you a good reason to move south . I also want to give a shout out too Pat another great guy to hang out with and have some great laughs .
    Lamborghini Broward

Post Thanks / Like

Was just thinking about this a little bit ago. To everybody I met (and I forget who all I met thanks to a poorly insulated skull ) - it was very cool meeting everybody and putting names to faces. Corey - I echo Adam's sentiments - you should have won. If it makes you feel any better, you're a winner in my eyes. Skybaby was immaculate. You're one of the coolest people I know, and I'm not just saying that. Rock on, Skybaby! Rock on!

Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

I echo all of the statements above and can't overstate how incredible all of the Autogeek staff is.

Max your team is seond to none!

I think the thing that really made this an awesome experience is how genuine and gracious everyone we met was. To be able to meet so many from the forum and put a name with a face will make for lasting memories. Plus to have the opportunity to meet so many new peple was just the icing on the cake.

There are so many genuinely nice and giving people in this community and I am glad to be a part of it.
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

This was my second Detail Fest and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I really don't think that people truly understand what the AG staff goes through in putting this event together. The end result is a true testament to their hard work and devotion.

It was great to finally meet people that I have chatted with and gotten to know over the years. Adam, David F, Barry, Corey, Nick, Al, Bob, Richie, Meghan, Mike P, Dwayne, and the entire AG staff.

Thanks for an awesome weekend...
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    What a fun weekend! Was great to see so many forum members CieraSL and his dad, Cee Dog, Harleyguy, Bunky, David Fermani, Barry Theal, Pats300ZX, Detail Dave, Premium, Porsche Pilot Audi X2 , Freekin Kleen, Killrwheels and quite a few more.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything said above. This was my first detail fest, but it will not be my last, I can assure you of that.

Met a lot of really cool people and learned a lot of new techniques and reinforced some of the ones that I knew.

Thank to Max for putting this event on and to the entire Auto Geek staff and forum members that made this very memorable.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
    What a fun weekend! Was great to see so many forum members CieraSL and his dad, Cee Dog, Harleyguy, Bunky, David Fermani, Barry Theal, Pats300ZX, Detail Dave, Premium, Porsche Pilot Audi X2 , Freekin Kleen, Killrwheels and quite a few more.
    Dwayne Thanks for everything Hope you enjoyed the treats my wife made for everyone anytime you want some more shoot a PM
    You Megan , Nick , Jason , Bobby , should get a first place trophy for customer service
    Lamborghini Broward

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast