autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Update on little tom........

he needs a blood transfusion asap. and becoming enimic. so im going there to see if im compatable. if not i know there are some of you offering to donate if need be.and thats great for a back up... along with this info his breathing eposodes have incresed sobad hes on full oxigen. and higher caffine.so it just seems hes not getting better.. i dont know... just gotthis info from the hospital....
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Update on little tom........

they have blood in a blood bank but id rather have my blood or one of you a/g guys . your family to me .
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

Tom -

I've been praying for little Tommy and your family, and I really see where you are coming from with wanting to use your blood or a member's, but in my opinion, use whatever method which will get the blood to little Tommy the quickest. At the end of the day when he recovers, he really is not going to care where the blood came from, just the fact that his parents love him dearly and never gave up on him!

Good luck and God Bless
    M

Post Thanks / Like

Tom - The kids, my wife and I pray every night for you and your family. If I said "I know what you're going through", I'd be lying. When my twins were born the 2nd one out had the cord around the neck and some fluid in the lungs etc...I was scared standing there watching nurses run a tube into his throat and seeing he was purple and no crying. Meanwhile, his brother laying on the other table crying normally. Hang in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmillhouse648 View Post
    Tom -

I've been praying for little Tommy and your family, and I really see where you are coming from with wanting to use your blood or a member's, but in my opinion, use whatever method which will get the blood to little Tommy the quickest. At the end of the day when he recovers, he really is not going to care where the blood came from, just the fact that his parents love him dearly and never gave up on him!

Good luck and God Bless
    M
    its weird because lastnight we asked them does he need a blood transfusion? and they are like well not sure . and then they called this morning and said yes asap.. and it takes a couple days for the blood to be screened .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dublifecrisis View Post
    Tom - The kids, my wife and I pray every night for you and your family. If I said "I know what you're going through", I'd be lying. When my twins were born the 2nd one out had the cord around the neck and some fluid in the lungs etc...I was scared standing there watching nurses run a tube into his throat and seeing he was purple and no crying. Meanwhile, his brother laying on the other table crying normally. Hang in there!
    i feel help less...if i would haveknown he needed it so qiuck i would have donated a week ago . but with tom things happen it a flick of a flash. i quess

Post Thanks / Like

From information on the Mayo Clinic website "Ideally, blood transfusions are done with donated blood that's an exact match for type and Rh factor. Even then, small samples of the recipient's and donor's blood are mixed to check compatibility in a process known as crossmatching. In an emergency, however, type O negative red blood cells may be given to anyone — especially if the situation is life-threatening or the matching blood type is in short supply."

Tom, I'm O negative. Again, let me know if I can help. Good Luck!
    John
    Mean people suck

Post Thanks / Like

Tom if there is anyway I can help let me know he can have all the blood I can give if that would help. Is there a way I can donate here is NC and they can deliver to NJ?
    Im off today, wife goes for an MRI, I will go today and donate.

Post Thanks / Like

I think this brings to light that it is always great to donate blood no matter what state you are in. If it's not one of our "family" you are helping out, you might be helping out your neighbors son or daughter. I come from a long line of nurses in my family and my whole family donates regularly, especially my brother. The blood bank will actually call him for his blood, I guess his is more special then mine!
    Point is, if you can't directly help Tom, it's always good to help another. You just don't know when you might be the one waiting on someone to donate so you will get the blood you need.
    Hang in Tom!

Post Thanks / Like

Tom,
    Prayers are coming your was from Massachusettes !!!!!!
    He will be well soon..
    God Bless
    Glenn

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast