autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Not Spam, but its been a while.

Hey guys and gals! I apologize that I haven’t been around much lately. I have been working triple time on my new business as well as working full time running my detailing business.

It has been a rough road, but I finally launched my new website, Tuck Away Tunes - Providing a safe alternative to headphones while performing fitness and recreational activities, for my new business Tuck Away Tunes.

Now I officially have a lot on my plate.

Fortunately for Tuck Away Tunes it has been raining a lot lately so that I can get some stuff done.

My plan is to continue detailing full time, but focus on higher end details. I am sick to death of getting beat by the Florida sun every day for a $30 job. I really hope my new venture is a success!

Here is what the cycling jersey looks like.

I hope you all like it.
    Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 813-846-4406
    Auto, Boat, RV, Motorcycle, Aircraft Detailing
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Not Spam, but its been a while.

Looks good. Great idea. I used to live on 51st St. right off of Fowler many many years ago. My favorite hot dog place is Mel's Hot Dogs right there on Busch Blvd. Yummy. I wish you the best of luck. I would set up a Facebook and Twitter page, and find some riders that you can send product to and get them to talk about it.

Take care,
    Don

Post Thanks / Like

Now you just need to make something that I can put in my helmet while I'm out riding the dirtbike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonMTV View Post
    Looks good. Great idea. I used to live on 51st St. right off of Fowler many many years ago. My favorite hot dog place is Mel's Hot Dogs right there on Busch Blvd. Yummy. I wish you the best of luck. I would set up a Facebook and Twitter page, and find some riders that you can send product to and get them to talk about it.

Take care,
    Don

Hello Don,

I also like Mels hot dogs. I go there once a month or so.

That is a good idea, but I did beet ya to it. Right now I have 3 professional triathletes reviewing my product. One of them, Ken Vida, is a writer for FloridaRacingMagazine.com and will be doing a full review on the site. He seems to really like it alot. I have gotten really good reviews from everyone who has tried it. It has been an evolutionary process. It was not this good when I started this project, but now Ive got it nailed.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Garry
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

I will be launching my brand new product tonight. It is vey similar to my jersey system, but more universal. The one thing most everyone asked me was, "How can I get your system into my jersey/shirt?"

Well, I have the answer. I filed the patent applcation a couple of weeks ago and it has taken me this long to get it together and make it look pretty.

It costs me less to produce which in turn makes it less expensive for the consumer to purchase.

I have been using my new product while detailing nearly everyday and I must say, it keeps me entertained while keeping my ears open.

I have been detailing full time as well as working on Tuck Away Tunes. I have plenty of write ups to post, but unfortunately something had to give. I will work on getting some detailing related content up shortly.

Thanks for looking!
    Premium Custom Detailing