autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Did a few Mods what ya think??

Put a safari basket, some Hella 500's and a JVC head unit. I really like the fact I can use the usb thumb drive it's great.
    LOL These were my early Christmas presents to my self.

Last edited by XterraOverload; 11-11-2006 at 05:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldve gone for the hellas up front, but great job none the less!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks SUHWEEET!! Nice stereo unit too! I just have the factory-installed unit. Don't listen much at all, except for long trips or during the Christmas season. I love Christmas music!! Most of the time I drive with the stereo OFF, and just listen to the music coming from my Flowmaster (on the V8 Explorer, NOT on the Sentra). hee! hee!!
    Were those pics taken at your place? Move that van and get your X under the cover!!
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S / Inferno

Post Thanks / Like
    Just noticed on the 1st pic....didn't know you had woodgrained sides on the X!!!!
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, if you throw 20's and street tires on there you'll suffer the wrath of the Surfer Slap

Alban - love the sound of my 5.0 Mountaineer, think I get 10 mpg now can't keep my foot out of it, just love that ripping 5.0 note . I have to be careful in the garage in teh office, almost idle the whole way, my tips are angled down which causes the sound to reverberate (sp?). Think I set off 3 alarms yesterday starting up lol.
    Last edited by Surfer; 11-11-2006 at 06:02 PM.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    Nice, if you throw 20's and street tires on there you'll suffer the wrath of the Surfer Slap

Alban - love the sound of my 5.0 Mountaineer, think I get 10 mpg now can't keep my foot out of it, just love that ripping 5.0 note . I have to be careful in the garage in teh office, almost idle the whole way, my tips are angled down which causes the sound to reverberate (sp?). Think I set off 3 alarms yesterday starting up lol.
    LOL I've set off a couple alarms myself. I have the FM 70 Series Big Block II, so it isn't as loud. Those car alarms must've been really sensitive. Plus I only have a DI/SO with 2.5 inch pipe with a 3 inch tip coming out the rear. Sometimes I wish I'd just've gone an spent the extra to get a dual, like you. I get between 15-16+ mpg now since I don't stomp on it AS much!!
    Sorry for going off-topic here, XO
    Alban B-)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

NICE!!! Enjoy your early Christmas present. It is beautiful inside and out!!! (Wish my husband and son cared like that about their cars!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    XterraOverload, you have one sweet ride! Cool Mods
    Clean too! On other forums (not Detailing) people put some nice mods on their trucks, and you look at the pics, I'm like WHAT THE! Dirty as all get out. Something's I will never understand.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    XterraOverload, you have one sweet ride! Cool Mods
    Clean too! On other forums (not Detailing) people put some nice mods on their trucks, and you look at the pics, I'm like WHAT THE! Dirty as all get out. Something's I will never understand.
    I totally agree. If it is freakin' filthy, why bother? I hate the three hubcap look and such too . . . or a souped up wreck that needs paint! lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast